- Open Source
- In English
Have you ever watched a video online and wanted to download it on your PC quickly and easily? Are you looking for software that allows you to download videos online? Well then, look no further as RealPlayer Cloud is the perfect software for you to download videos on the internet.
What is the RealPlayer Cloud?
RealPlayer Cloud is a paid software that the user can use for free for a trial period. RealPlayer Cloud was made by a company called RealNetworks Inc. RealPlayer Cloud comes filled to the brim with a wide variety of features like Downloading videos and creating stories that make this program worth every penny. RealPlayer Cloud also allows the user to save around 2 GB of videos on your computer system. RealPlayer Cloud is also amazing in helping the user build a good video library. RealPlayer Cloud has a simple and easy to use user interface and is very simply designed.
RealPlayer Cloud System Requirements
- RealPlayer Cloud runs on devices that have Windows XP or higher.
- An Intel i3 or higher processor is necessary for running RealPlayer Cloud.
- At least 4 GB of RAM is required for running RealPlayer Cloud.
- At least 1.5 GB of RAM is recommended for installing and running RealPlayer Cloud.
Main Features of RealPlayer Cloud
- User Interface (U.I.) – RealPlayer Cloud is very well designed and is extremely simple and easy to use, even for beginners.
- Downloading Online Videos – RealPlayer Cloud allows you to download videos from the internet by simply clicking on the download button in RealPlayer Cloud tool.
- Media Player – RealPlayer Cloud allows you to play all the files which you have saved.
- Files Supported – RealPlayer Cloud supports an incredibly wide variety of file formats, which is incredibly convenient and helpful.
- Convert Videos – RealPlayer Cloud allows you to convert videos into MP3 format.
- Multi-Platform – RealPlayer Cloud can be used from a wide variety of different devices.
- Video editing – RealPlayer Cloud has a free video editor, which is incredibly helpful and convenient.
- Burning - RealPlayer Cloud allows the user to burn videos onto your disk.
How to use RealPlayer Cloud?
After downloading RealPlayer Cloud, click on the app icon to open it. After opening RealPlayer Cloud, you need to sign in to your RealPlayer Cloud to start the program. The central part of the RealPlayer Cloud interface is the viewing area. On the bottom of the RealPlayer Cloud interface is the RealPlayer Cloud media player.
How to get RealPlayer Cloud?
You can get RealPlayer Cloud by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing RealPlayer Cloud.
- 2. Download and open the RealPlayer Cloud installer.
- 3. Read the RealPlayer Cloud ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the RealPlayer Cloud License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for RealPlayer Cloud and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use RealPlayer Cloud anytime you want.
- Easy to use video download feature.
- Inbuilt video editor.
- 2 GB account space.
- Easy to make video libraries.
- Burn videos onto disks.
- Lacks advanced features.
App Name: RealPlayer
License: Open Source
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2020-12-31
Developer: RealNetworks Inc
User Rating: 4
Category: Video Software