Version: 3.5.730.72314 Filesize: 6.3MB
- In English
The gaming community is now one of the fastest-growing communities. There are many competitive games available to play; these games also have there eSports tournament organised at a large scale with hefty winning prizes. Being a professional gamer, you have to play different tournaments at different places, as a gamer, you like to play on your usual control settings and configuration. Remembering your control and setting and making changes in the new system is time-consuming and too much work. But with Razer Synapse, you can easily save your control settings to the cloud and use anywhere and anytime.
Razer Synapse is developed by Razer Inc a Singaporean-American multinational technology company that develops, designs and sells consumer electronics and gaming hardware. This software is a unified configuration software that helps you to remember your gaming controls by saving it on the cloud. Now you don’t have to do same old monotonous device configurations when you arrive at LAN parties or tournament; you can directly get it from the cloud. You can also customise your interface with the variety of lighting effects provided by this software.
Features of Razer Synapse
- Easy to Use- The newly designed user-friendly interface and modular installation make it significantly more comfortable to use this software and its features.
- Next-Gen Chroma Studio- This feature is a visual treat to the eyes with an all-new advanced lighting configuration tool. This tool creates a variety of lighting effects and can synchronise across various devices.
- All-New Razer Hypershift- This feature enables you to unlock a secondary set of functions on top of your existing button assignments, providing you double amount of customisable buttons on your device.
- Cloud Storage- This software helps you to store all your game control setting directly to the cloud storage, so you can use them whenever you go to any LAN parties or tournament.
How to download Razer Synapse on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Razer Synapse folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Razer Synapse folder and double click on the Razer Synapse setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install the Razer Synapse, Click on Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you to save your control settings to the cloud.
- You can unlock a secondary set of functions on top of your existing button assignments.
- This software provides you Cloud storage facility.
- This software requires .Net framework.