Version: b5.1 Filesize: 61.3MB
- In English
Ravenfield is an action-adventure shooter game. It is a First-Person Shooter (FPS). It is a single-player game. In it, you control the blue team, which is an infantry-based army. You can pick any fighter you want to play. As soon as you die, you respawn and choose a new fighter. This game can be played in a variety of manners, you can play strategically, planning out your every move or you can play casually for fun against the A.I. The game also offers several fun to play game modes.
The Game Modes
- Skirmish – It is a very basic game mode where you have to either kill all the enemies or gain more points than them. You can see the number of enemy fighters left alive on the top of the screen. After your death, you can take over one of the fighters on your team.
- Points – It is essentially a capture the flag game mode. Your goal is to have more points than your enemy by killing them or capturing their flag.
- Battle – Battle is a longer version of the points game mode.
- Special Ops – The special ops game mode is the most fun, in my opinion. In this game mode, you are given difficult missions to carry out like assassinations or destroying objectives.
- Haunted – In the Haunted game mode, you and a squad of three other A.I controlled units must fight skeletons armed only with swords to gain points.
- Domination – It is similar to points, except the player has to get the most points to win.
- Audio – The audio quality is amazing with realistic gunshot and vehicle sounds.
- Blood – The members of different teams having different colored blood, which leaves different colored blood trails. I found this to be a very neat and interesting feature.
- Ragdoll physics- The ragdoll physics in the game is very good and it can make the game even more fun to play.
- Easy to play – The gameplay mechanics are simple and very easy to learn meaning even beginners can jump right into the action.
- Windows 7 and onwards
- 4GB RAM minimum (Although 8GB is recommended)
- 2Ghz processor (4Ghz is recommended)
- A good graphics card
- At least 1GB of free storage.
How to play the game?
Once it has been downloaded, click on the application to open it. Once the game has been launched, you can pick any one of the game modes to play.
Where to get the game?
You can get Ravenfield by clicking on the download button -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Ravenfield.
- 2. Download and open the Ravenfield.
- 3. Read the Ravenfield ToS (Terms of Service).
- 4. Read the Ravenfield License agreement.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Ravenfield and wait for it to install.
- You can now play Ravenfield anytime you want.
- Fun to play.
- Easy to learn and play.
- Different colored blood trails.
- Funny ragdoll physics.
- Can make lower end systems lag.