Version: 1.6 Filesize: 0.4MB
- In English
RAMMap is a software developed by the Microsoft Corporation, and its primary function is to provide you with all the RAM related data you want. The RAMMap software can be used to gain data about how Windows manages the RAM and its memory. You can also analyze how each application uses the RAM, or with RAMMap, you can answer some specific questions like how the RAM is allocated to different software or application on the device. RAMMap also has support for updating the screen's display and saving and loading snapshots of the memory.
RAMMap helps you gaining a complete understanding and knowing how the system works and provides you with the knowledge to answer almost every question related to RAM and its usage. RAMMap is built with a straightforward and clear-cut interface. The software has tabs for every feature or information that it presents to the user. The software's whole interface is color-coded, which means you can easily differentiate when a process is working healthily or when it is bad or being modified. The tool can be used b beginners as well who may not have any prior experience.
- The Priority Summary feature prioritizes the information in a standby tabs list.
- The Use Counts feature allows you to generate the usage summary with a type and paging list.
- Processes feature allows you to see the processes working in a set size.
- The Physical Pages feature of RAMMap allows you to see the per-page usage of all the physical memory.
- The File Summary feature allows you to get the RAM data in a file.
- File Details gives you the individual physical details of each page.
- Physical Range gives you all the physical memory addresses.
How to download RAMMap for your PC?
- 1. To download and install RAMMap, you first need to download its setup, which can be downloaded from the webpage itself by clicking on the download button. The download will begin, and once it is done, click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- 2. If you can't find the downloaded file in the browser, you can go to your PC's downloads folder and double-click on the downloaded RAMMap setup file there to run the setup.
- 3. When the installation wizard gets opened up, click on Next after the first window shows you the welcome note. Now you will see a license agreement for the usage of RAMMap.
- 4. Click on I Agree to continue with the installation process; if you don't agree with the agreement, click on Disagree, but then the process will be instantly terminated. Now you will be taken to the next screen, where you have to enter the path address of the location where you want to save the installation files. If that doesn't work, click on the browse button to go to the location itself, and after that, only the final installation process remains.
- 5. Once that is done, you can successfully exit from the setup by clicking on the Finish button. Now your RAMMap is ready to be used.
- It gives a considerable amount of information to analyze
- Straightforward and easy-to-use interface
- Regular users may not require so much detail
- Interpreting the information provided by the software can be complex