Version: 126.96.36.199 Filesize: 47.26MB
- In English
Quick CPU or Core Parking Manager as it was known earlier is a software that was developed to keep an eye on the performance and the fine-tuning of the CPU performance, the supply power and voltage settings. The software also comes with Frequency scaling, C-Scaling, Turbo Boost, Core Parking, FIVR Control, and Speed Shift as well as fine-tuning other adjustments. In the older times when the desktops were not so standard, nobody needed features like Turbo Boost, SpeedStep, etc. But now the times have changed, and people use their laptops and PCs for multitasking which as time goes by makes the CPU slow if the CPU is not appropriately managed, this is where Quick CPU comes in.
The primary function of the software allows you to to control the number of cores that are active on your CPU. Quick CPU also will enable you to manage and change the number of cores active, while giving you the full command to enable or disable them. All of this information is available under the performance tab under the Parked Cores and Enabled Cores. The software is capable of giving you the real-time info so that you don’t have to press refresh again-and-again.
- In today’s world, sometimes managing power consumption is more critical than managing performance output. And Quick CPU can be used for that purpose too. As the technology has evolved, many newer features have also come in modern-day CPUs like Hyper-threading, TurboBoost, SpeedStep which can help you to reduce the amount of heat generated and the power consumption of a CPU. But even with these features, it is not easy to manage a CPU, and thus Quicker CPU helps to fill that gap.
- Even though modern CPUs comes with a core parking technology, which helps in managing the power more efficiently but these are managed by windows which is not very flexible, and is not very good at the job. That’s why Quicker CPU can be used for this purpose.
- Quicker CPU also comes with the ability of CPU scaling; it is a feature that controls the frequency of CPU, and can also move it up or down to match the supply-demand. The software can enable in such a way that when the demand is high, it delivers the CPU performance, but when the need is low, it goes to energy-saving mode.
How to download Quick CPU for PC (Windows)?
- 1. To download Quick CPU for your PC, click on the download button given on the screen.
- 2. The download of your Quik CPU setup will start, now you have to wait patiently till the download is completed.
- 3. Once the setup has been downloaded, double-click on it to run the setup.
- 4. The installation wizard will ask you for the agreement for End User’s License.
- 5. Press I Agree to continue with the installation process, after that the wizard would ask you to specify a location where your installation files for Quick CPU would go.
- 6. In the location path, you can either enter your custom location o you can continue with the location provided by the installation wizard.
- 7. The installer will now begin the final installation process, wait while your software is being installed.
- 8. Once the software is installed, you are ready to manage the cores on your CPU.
- Manages the power consumption along with managing the cores
- Shows data for each core in a separate graph
- Boosts the CPU speed as much as possible
- Provides maximum data on various processes
- Supports most of the modern technologies
- No alerts for permanent possible hardware damage
- No accompanying manual or documentation for guiding people