Version: nan Filesize: 46.34MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you a fan of old school stealth games like Hitman? Are you a fan of first-person shooters games that let you choose between stealth and firefights? Well then look no further as Project I.G.I is the perfect game for you to use.
What is Project I.G.I?
Project I.G.I is a first-person shooter game that mixes stealth with firefights near perfectly. Project I.G.I was developed by the company Interloop Studios and was released in the Year 2000 in December. Project I.G.I follows a special agent Jones on his journey to hunt down his enemies. Project I.G.I spawned another sequel, called Project I.G.I 2: Covert Strike which was released in the year 2003. There is also a prequel to Project I.G.I planned called I.G.I Origins. On release Project, I.G.I was not very well received due to it having issues with the A.I., and there being no save slot feature in the game. However, Project I.G.I still had above-average sales in most countries and was better received by the public than it was by the critics.
Project I.G.I System Requirements
- Project I.G.I works on devices running Windows 95 or higher.
- At least 64 MB of RAM is required to run Project I.G.I.
- A 300 Hz Pentium 2 or higher processor is required to run Project I.G.I.
- A DirectX 7 or higher compatible graphics card is required to run Project I.G.I.
Project I.G.I Storyline
The protagonist in Project I.G.I is a special agent called Jones. Jones is tasked with hunting down Jach Pripoi to find out information about a stolen nuclear warhead. However, after Jones catches Jach, they are attacked by the Russians, and Jach Pripoi is taken away while Jones was left for dead. Jones then finds his equipment and hijacks the train that Jach is travelling on. After capturing and interrogating Jach he finds out about Ekk, who is the ringleader. Jones finds Ekk at her hideout, but she escapes. Jones is then forced to find her second hideout, clear it out and he finally kills Ekk. Project I.G.I has 14 different missions for you to do.
Project I.G.I Gameplay Mechanics
- Project I.G.I has 14 different missions for you to do, all of which can either be done via stealth or brute force.
- Project I.G.I has a wide variety of weapons for you to use including rifles, pistols and snipers.
- You can change the difficulty according to your skill level in Project I.G.I.
- Project I.G.I has a lot of items which the player can use.
- Project I.G.I lets you pick between stealth and brute force depending on your style.
How to get Project I.G.I?
You can get Project I.G.I by following the steps below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Project I.G.I.
- 2. Download and open the Project I.G.I installer.
- 3. Read the Project I.G.I ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Project I.G.I License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Project I.G.I and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Project I.G.I anytime you want.
- Easy to learn and fun to play.
- 14 different missions.
- Lots of weapons and items.
- Good sound and graphics.
- Poor A.I.
- No save state feature.