Version: 126.96.36.199 Filesize: 7.1MB
- In English
Are you someone who has to convert a lot of files into PDFs for your work or hobby? Are you looking for software that allows the user to convert a large number of files into PDFs quickly and efficiently? Well, then look no further, as PrimoPDF is the perfect software for you to use.
What is PrimoPDF?
PrimoPDF is a freeware software, meaning it is free to download and use, but you cannot view the source code for PrimoPDF, unlike open-source software. PrimoPDF was developed and published by the company Nitro PDF Inc. PrimoPDF allows the user to convert files into PDFs in high-quality, quickly and efficiently. PrimoPDF has an incredibly user-friendly user interface that is designed to be very simple and easy to use. PrimoPDF supports over 300 different file formats, which makes it very versatile. PrimoPDF comes filled to the brim with a wide variety of tools and features like 128-Bit encryption which are designed to help the user in PDF conversion. PrimoPDF also supports 64-bit machines.
PrimoPDF System Requirements
- PrimoPDF runs on devices running Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista,7 and Windows 8.
- Around 10 MB of free storage space is required for installing and running PrimoPDF.
Main Features of PrimoPDF
- User Interface (UI) – PrimoPDF has an incredibly user-friendly user interface that is designed to be very simple and easy to use.
- File formats – PrimoPDF supports over 300 different file formats, which makes it very versatile and convenient.
- PDF Files – PrimoPDF allows the user to make and convert PDF files for a wide variety of reasons.
- Encryption and Passwords – PrimoPDF allows you to set a password on your files to help protect them. PrimoPDF also supports 128-bit encryption, which is incredibly convenient.
- Microsoft Office – PrimoPDF allows the user to create PDFs with one button easily.
- PDF Files – PrimoPDF is made to conform with PDF 1.4 and 1.5 specifications.
How to use PrimoPDF?
After downloading the PrimoPDF app, click on the PrimoPDF app icon to open the app. On the top of the PrimoPDF user interface are 5 options – Screen, eBook, Print, Repress and Custom. PrimoPDF below it are the Document Properties and the PDF security options. Below it PrimoPDF allows you to save and modify the post process of the PDF. On the bottom left of the PrimoPDF interface is the options button, and next to it is the save settings option. On the right side of the PrimoP DF interface are the help manuals.
How to get PrimoPDF?
You can get PrimoPDF by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing the PrimoPDF app.
- 2. Download and open the PrimoPDF installer.
- 3. Read the PrimoPDF ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the PrimoPDF License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for PrimoPDF and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use the PrimoPDF app anytime you want.
- Free and easy to use.
- Quick and efficient conversions.
- Supports over 300 different file formats.
- Can crash sometimes.