Version: 0.4.5 Filesize: 876.98MB
- In English
Looking for the perfect fusion of both PC and Android Operating Systems? Well, look no further, PrimeOS is the perfect application for you. PrimeOS is an Operating System (OS) that is like a near-perfect mixture of an Android and a PC OS. It lets the user use millions of Android Apps without needing to use Android Emulators. The OS is similar to both the Windows OS and the Mac OS. It is the best of both worlds as it combines the best features of both Android and PC to create a wonderful OS that is easy to use. PrimeOS is also available to download, free of cost.
Main Features of PrimeOS
- User Interface (UI) – The User Interface is extremely similar to a Windows OS and is very easy to use.
- Multiple Windows – It allows you to use Android apps in multiple windows. You can close, minimize, maximize, and resize windows.
- Keyboard Shortcuts – It offers many different keyboard shortcuts for the users to use.
- Taskbar – The app has a taskbar where the app icons and notifications are shown.
- Keyboard mapping – It has a specialized key mapping tool that lets you play Android games using a mouse and a keyboard.
- Some games like PUBG come pre-mapped, allowing you to play without any setup.
- It has GPU tools that show GPU performance.
- You can download android apps through the Google Play Store, which comes pre-installed.
- Better performance than Android Emulators.
How to Use PrimeOS?
Upon opening the app, you’ll find that the OS seems like a mix of Android and Windows OS. You can search for apps by searching for them in the search bar. You can choose to either turn off or turn on Multi-Window Mode depending on what you want to do. In the Taskbar, you can see the app icons and notifications. You can add more apps by downloading them from the play store. You can also set up shortcuts for your convenience.
How to Get PrimeOS?
You can get PrimeOS by following the steps given below –
Click on the download button to start the process.
- 1. Download the installer and open it.
- 2. Read and click on I agree to the ToS (Terms of Service).
- 3. Read and then click on agree to the License Agreement.
- 4. Select the Destination Folder and install it
After the installation is done, you should see the boot menu for both Windows and PrimeOS. You can also get it on your USB drive. For that, you need to get the ISO file of PrimeOS and then flash it to your USB drive using third-party software.
- Easy to use interface
- Taskbar helps with convenience.
- Keyboard mapping for using android apps with a keyboard.
- GPU Tools
- Perfect merger of Android and PC.
- Can make your system lag