- Open Source
- In English
PowerISO is a software made for Windows Operating System capable of opening, creating and manipulating image files. The software is also capable of mounting or emulating, encrypting, compressing, and performing other standard functions for the manipulation and customization of images. The software supports moistly disk image formats called DAA format; it includes BIN, ISO, UIF, NRG and CD-i. PowerISO is capable of working with all types of CD image format and CDs, and it is also capable of editing images of all CD formats, especially ISO. Although the trial version of the software cannot edit or create images or other photos which are more than 300MB in size, it is still capable of burning files of any size to the disc.
PowerISO was developed and is currently being manufactured by PowerISO Computing Inc., which is based in China. PowerISO is a complete CD/DVD/BD solution which can process any image file belonging to the formats of the CD image file. It can create, burn, extract, open, compress, edit, split, encrypt and convert all ISO files and other format files.
- Support for almost all CD/DVD/BD file format like ISO, NRG, BIN, CDI and so on.
- The software also supports the DAA advanced file format for image files, this format exclusively has some advanced features like high compression rate without much quality deterioration, splitting into multiple volumes and password protection. Here, DAA stands for Direct-Access-Archive.
- The software is also capable of burning and ripping the files from and to Audia CDs in the format FLAC, MP3, WMA, APE, and BIN files.
- The software is capable of creating ISO, or BIN files from hard disk files and also from CDs, DVDs, and BD-ROMs.
- The software is also capable of making bootable USB drives and even allows you to set up Windows in a device through USB drive. The software can also create a bootable ISO file and bootable CD/DVDs.
- PowerISO can convert files from one format to the other such as converting ISO/BIN files to other formats and vice-versa. The tool can convert all standard image files to ISO.
How to download PowerISO for PC (Windows)?
- 1. To download PowerISO, click on the link given on the top-right corner of the screen to start the download of the setup.
- 2. Once the setup is downloaded click on it to run the setup, once the setup stats running, you will be asked for the End User's Agreement, click on I Agree to continue with the setup.
- 3. The installation wizard will ask you to specify a location to install the PowerISO files.
- 4. You can either specify your custom location or go with the default one.
- 5. The installation wizard will ask you for a product key, you can buy one from the official website of the software, or you can continue with the installation process by starting your free trial.
- 6. Your software is now installed, and you're ready to modify and burn images on any disc you like.
- Supports many formats
- No time limit for the free version
- Specializes in disc management
- Capable of creating bootable USB sticks
- Slow processing of features
- No portable version available
App Name: PowerISO (64-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2020-12-19
Developer: Power Software Ltd.
User Rating: 4.01
Category: CD, DVD and Blu-ray