Plotagon for PC
Version: studio1.10.0 Filesize: 622MB
- Open Source
- In English
Plotagon is software that is made for a Windows operating system and is developed by Plotagon AB. The software can be used as a new way of presenting an idea with animation even when you don't have the skills for making an animation. The software not only helps in delivering a particular concept but can also help in giving a demonstration and scenario-based instructions. With Plotagon, you can convert written messages and text-based information into memorable experiences and fun-o-learn material. And one more plus point of Plotagon is that you don't even need any experience or technique to make animations with Plotagon; anyone can do it.
The software allows you to make videos that stand-out; it enables you to use and display your storytelling skills with its animated characters. Plotagon also gives you a vast collection of characters and their customizations to choose from, with over 200 original scenes to be used. Plotagon has a very user-friendly interface with options for dragging-and-dropping and pointing-and-clicking on characters. With Plotagon, once you familiarize yourself with the tools and the working, you can make animated videos soon after. Plotagon also gives you the option of creating videos in 4K quality and are high-ended.
- The software provides you with character faces, scenes, and clothing originally made and designed by Plotagon's team. The faces are friendly-looking to avoid the accidental conveyance of the wrong message, and it also comes with clothes that are both trendy and stylish.
- Over 200 background scenes can be used, including hospitals, offices, schools, and other everyday life instances. Easy character customization with the point-and-click method and customizations are available for hair, faces, clothing, and skin tones, making diverse characters.
- Anyone can use the software, even the people who have zero experience creating an animation, which means you just write your scripts, drag-and-drop the particular scripts for every character and watch your work come to life.
How to download Plotagon for your PC?
- 1. To download Plotagon from your PC, you need to click on the download button given on the screen. Once you click on the button, the download process begins, and the software setup is downloaded.
- 2. When the setup is downloaded, click on the downloaded file to run it straight from the browser. If you can find the file in the browser, you can go to the downloads folder of your PC and search for Plotagon setup.
- 3. When you find the setup, double-click on it to begin the installation; if this method does not work, right-click on the downloaded file and select the Run as Administrative option to start the process. Click on the Next button when you're shown the software's installation wizard.
- 4. In the wizard, you will be shown the EULA ( End User's License Agreement); click on I Agree to continue with the installation, and it shows that you agree to the terms and conditions of the same.
- 5. Click on Disagree if you don't agree with the terms. If you click the former option, you are taken to the next window, where you have to specify a place where you want to save the software's installation files. The location can be selected by writing the location's path in the given address box or just click on the installer's Browse button and go to the location to enter the path.
- 6. Now the final installation of Plotagon would begin, and when this is completed, click on the Finish button to exit the setup.
- 7. Your Plotagon is ready to be used; enjoy creating animations.
- No need to start learning animation from scratch
- You can also provide voice-overs for your work
- Animating characters is not needed
- The script-writing feature is flexible
- No change in scene or camera position possible
- A character can't be moved around in scenes they have some fixed spots
- Characters cannot be fully customized
- Dynamic animations are available only in limited options