Version: 1.0.1809.1301 Filesize: 0.69MB
- In English
Are you someone who is a gamer, who wants to record and livestream your favorite games? Are you looking for a platform that provides you with an amazing gaming community where you can watch, upload, and stream gaming content? Well then look no further as the Player.me app is the perfect software for you to use.
What is Player.me?
The Player.me app is a free to use streaming software developed by the company SplitMedia Labs. The Player.me app allows the user to record, stream, and upload their gameplay footage to all of their favorite streaming platforms like YouTube, Twitch, and more. The Player.me app also has an inbuilt editor that allows the user to quickly edit and upload videos without any hassle. The Player.me app comes filled to the brim with a wide variety of features like preset templates, themes, and widgets that are designed to help the users in quickly and efficiently uploading videos.
Player.me System Requirements
- Player.me only works on devices running Windows 10.
- At least 8 GB of RAM is required for running Player.me.
- A 4th generation Intel i5 is required for running Player.me, although an Intel i7 processor is recommended for peak performance.
- A DirectX 10.1 compatible good graphics card is required for Player.me.
- At least 250 MB of free storage space is required for running Player.me.
Main Features of Player.me
- User Interface (U.I.) - The Player.me app has a well-designed user interface that helps beginners get into streaming quickly and easily.
- Recording and Streaming - The Player.me app allows you to quickly record and stream your games in high quality streams.
- Chat - The Player.me app allows you to communicate with other users easily.
- Templates and Themes - The Player.me app has hundreds of different themes and templates for you to pick and choose from.
- Widgets - The Player.me app has dozens of widgets for the user to use.
- Groups - The Player.me app allows you to create and manage groups with other users.
- Video editor - The Player.me app has inbuilt video editor, called the Express Editor which is very convenient as you do not need to use any other app for video editing.
How to use Player.me?
After downloading The Player.me app, click on The Player.me app icon to open it. On the left side of The Player.me app user interface are the Create, Connect, and the Discover tabs with sub-options in them. The right side of The Player.me app interface displays your user profile.
How to get Player.me?
You can get The Player.me app by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing The Player.me app.
- 2. Download and open the Player.me app installer.
- 3. Read the Player.me app ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Player.me app License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for The Player.me app and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use The Player.me app anytime you want.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Record and stream gameplay.
- Express video editor.
- Hundreds of widgets, themes, and templates.
- Very heavy system load.