Plants vs. Zombies
Version: nan Filesize: 32.61MB
- Open Source
- In English
Plants vs Zombies is a tower defense and strategy video game. It is developed and published by PopCap Games. The platforms which it supports are Playstation 3, Nintendo DS, Android, Windows phone PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, iOS, etc. This is a single-player as a less multiplayer game. It was released on May 5, 2009 (for Windows). Plants and zombies received so many positive reviews and also got nominated for multiple interactive achievement awards.
In this game, the player takes the role of the landlord in the middle of zombie devastation. Player has to defend their home from zombies by using plants that can fire projectiles or have other damaging effects on the group of zombies. For getting defending plants, players have to collect "sun". If any zombie enters the house on any lane, then the level is over.
Players place different types of plants and fungi on the lawn or around their house to stop the group of zombies from entering the house. Their field is divided into 5 to 6 horizontal lanes. Zombies can move towards the player's house through only one lane. Players can plant only by getting sun, which they can collect during daytime levels. Only the plants which were planted can attack or defend against zombies.
This game has several different level types and layouts. In which different difficulty levels as well as other ability and capability, is present. The game starts at the end of the day and progresses to nighttime levels. The night time levels become more difficult as there cannot get more sun. On its final level, the player has to fight with a robot which is operated by a zombie. Who takes the character of a mad scientist known as a doctor named Dr Edger George Zomboss.
Through the game, the player is warned in a letter written by zombies or addressed by their neighbour. Players start their game with a limited number of seeds. Zombies can also come in several types that have different abilities like different attributes, different speed, different damage tolerance.
Features of the game
1. It is one of the most popular tower defence and strategy games.
2. This game is a winner of over 30 games of the year awards.
3. Players can organize defenses on the lane or garden to protect against the group of zombies.
4. It takes control over 49 robust perennial plants with unique defensive capabilities.
5. There are multiple play modes of hundreds of hours of fun.
6. It contains a total of 50 unique levels.
7. It offers unique challenges and enjoyment to both casual and advanced players.
8. It includes a wide variety of bonus content.
How to download plants vs zombies?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the plants vs zombies file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run plants vs zombies the application.
- Hours of big laughs and fun.
- Great graphics and sounds
- No cheap add-ons
- Extremely addictive gameplay
- Lots of plant types to experiment.
- Takes a while to become challenging
- Every wave tends to start the same way.