Version: 4.2.08 Filesize: 1.1MB
- In English
If you are good at making and telling stories, then animation is one of the skills that you should learn. The animation is a method in which figures are manipulated to appear as moving images. This art helps you to express your thoughts and uniquely tell your stories. Learning animation is often considered an enormous job, but if you have the correct tools and some necessary skills, then you can quickly learn animation. Pivot Animator is the tool that every beginner should start learning animation. This software tool enables you to create a 2D stick figure and sprite animations.
Pivot Animator, which was initially known as Pivot Stickfigure Animator is a freeware application that enables its users to create stick-figure and sprite animations, and save them in different formats like animated GIF to use on the web page and the AVI format. Peter Bone developed this software, which was initially released in 2005, and the stable version was released in 2020. Pivot Animator has a simple user-interface with few features, that assist you in many ways, and due to the simplicity of the software, it is easy to learn and use this software. This software uses a fixed length of “sticks” to ensure size consistency when you animate. You can effortlessly control the movements of the sticks; you can select the number of frames and many more features with the help of which you can create amazing animations.
Features of Pivot Animator
- Helpful Features- This software has many useful features that make you work easy. The stick figure is placed in the middle of the work environment; you can preview your animation by using the timeline based on the sequence of the frame, and many more features.
- Controls- In the working environment, this software enables you the use of red buttons on the stick figure, which will help you drag the stick figure. You have full control over the animation, you can flip the figure, can see the onion skins, you can mirror the model, can change the colour, and you can raise or lower a stick figure.
You can also control the opacity; frames can be copied, paste or delete according to your choice. You can also activate the loop mode, which will recycle the frames.
- Stick Figure Builder- In this software if you don’t want to use inbuilt stick figures, you can create your own by using circles and lines available in the software. You can also use customised background picture which can be in any format like GIF, PNG, JPG or BMP format.
- Export- This software allows you to save and export your creation in PIV format and other formats like GIF, JPEG, PNG, or AVI. You can also import and edit your stick/sprite figure in future.
How to download and install Pivot Animator?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Pivot Animator folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Pivot Animator folder and double click on the Pivot Animator setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Pivot Animator, Click on Finish button after installation.
- Animation software for beginners.
- Easy user-interface.
- Build your own figures.
- Does not as many as features as Adobe Animate or AutoDesk Maya.