Photopea for PC
Version: 1.0.0 Filesize: 90MB
- In English
For anyone looking for a graphics editor on their system, Photopea is the way to go. Photopea is a browser-based graphics editor. In terms of features and usage, it is very similar to Adobe Photoshop. Photopea is completely free to use but it is supported by ads. It supports both vector and raster graphics. It works on almost every device e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, and Android. You can also download Photopea for Desktop which like Photoshop runs entirely on your device, offline. But first, what is a graphic editor?
A graphics editor is a program that allows the user to create and edit images on your system. There are two types of graphics –
- Vector – Vector graphics are made mathematically, using Cartesian planes to plot points, and then an algorithm connects the points and fills in the colors.
- Raster – Raster graphics are made up of different rows and columns filled with pixels. The pixel pieces fit into the picture like a jigsaw puzzle.
Most graphics editing software make use of both of these features.
Main Features of Photopea
- User Interface (UI) – Photopea has an easy to use and simple User Interface (UI).
- Multi-Device Support – Photopea can be used on just about any device like Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Adobe Photoshop Features – Photopea contains all the features found in Adobe Photoshop for free! It truly is a viable alternative to Photoshop.
- Multilingual Support – Adobe Photopea supports 39 different languages.
- File formats – It supports almost every file format available.
- Storage – Whilst Photopea is browser-based, all files are saved on your device locally.
- Speed and Performance – Photopea does not lag at all, even when doing complex editing and its speed is comparable to that of Photoshop.
- Cloud storage – It has cloud storage so you can save your data online.
- Photopea for desktop – The desktop version works on your device just like Photoshop does, and you can use it offline.
How to use Photopea?
Upon opening Photopea the interface should feel almost exactly like the Adobe Photoshop Interface. The left side of the screen has all the tools needed for editing. The top part of the screen has the toolbar with File, Edit, Layer, Select, Filter, View, and more options. The middle part of the screen is the working area. To start working, click on file, and then click on new and then get to editing.
How to get Photopea?
Follow these steps to get Photopea –
- 1. Click on download and then select the version.
- 2. Download the installer.
- 3. Start the installation process.
- 4. Read the License Agreement and agree to it.
- 5. Select where you want to save it.
- 6. Wait for it to be installed.
- 7. Once it is done you can use it any time you wish.
- Free of Cost
- Easy to use
- Jam-packed with features
- Supports 39 different languages
- Supports many different devices
- Performance stutter during editing
- Some meddling ads