Version: 3.6.01 Filesize: 634.73MB
- In English
Looking for a way to play Android games on your PC without using an emulator? Well then look no further, as Phoenix OS is the perfect software for you. Phoenix OS is a makeover of the very popular Remix OS. Phoenix OS allows you to browse, download and use Android apps on your PC easily. The Phoenix OS looks a lot like the Android 5 Lollipop OS; however, it retains a lot of important features from the Windows OS and is like a good mixture of the two. Since Phoenix OS is an OS and not an emulator, it runs Android apps better than emulators due to better optimization.
- For the Phoenix OS installer to be downloaded, you need Windows 7 or higher.
- You need at least 10-20 GB of free storage space.
- A minimum of 2 GB of RAM is required to run Phoenix OS (although 4 GB is recommended).
- A graphics card with at least 1 GB VRAM is needed (although 2 GB is recommended).
Main Features of Phoenix OS
- User Interface (UI) – The Phoenix OS User Interface (UI) is similar to both the Android and Windows OS and is very simple to use.
- Multi-Window feature – Phoenix OS allows you to open multiple Windows at the same time like in Windows.
- Notification Center – Phoenix OS has a Notification Center on the bottom right corner of the screen where all the notifications are stored for convenience.
- Anti-Malware – Phoenix OS has a built-in anti-malware feature.
- Power Saver – Phoenix OS is always on power-saving mode, as it prevents apps from self-starting.
- Keyboard mapping – Phoenix OS always you to map your keyboard according to your needs.
- Pre mapped games – Several android games like PUBG mobile come with pre-mapped keyboard shortcuts, making them easy to use.
- You can easily switch between Phoenix OS and Windows OS anytime you want.
- Phoenix OS also has ethernet support.
- Phoenix also has its browser, Stardust which works extremely well and has a lot of features.
- Phoenix also has file management tools which help a lot with organization.
How to use Phoenix OS?
Launch the Phoenix OS after downloading the installer. Upon opening your computer, you will now be greeted with the Phoenix OS user interface. It looks similar to the Android 5 Lollipop User Interface. The bottom right corner has the Phoenix Notification Center where the notifications are stored. You can download apps, or browse the internet through stardust, which is the Phoenix Browser. The Phoenix file manager also lets you find apps quickly.
How to get Phoenix OS?
Follow these steps to get Phoenix OS –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Phoenix OS.
- 2. Download and open the Phoenix OS installer.
- 3. Read the Phoenix OS ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Phoenix OS License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Phoenix OS and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Phoenix OS anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Keyboard mapping feature.
- Built in browser.
- Anti-Malware feature.
- Saves a lot of Power.
- Some apps don’t work properly.