Version: 1.0.0 Filesize: 124MB
- Open Source
- In English
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016, also known as PES 2016 (known as Winning Eleven 2016 in Japan), is published by Konami and is developed by PES production. The game is a type of Football Simulation and is available for PlayStation 3 and 4, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox One and 360. It is the 15th edition in the PES series, and the cover features Neymar Jr. (currently in Paris Saint Germain F.C.). The release of the game also celebrates the 20th anniversary of the series. The game was released in the US on September 15, 2015, and in Japan on October 1, 2015. The game is made on the Fox gaming engine. The game was also nominated for Best Sports Game.
The PES 2016 has many leagues and tournaments, like the La Liga, Ligue 1, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup, an unlicensed Premier League, Ligue 2, and many others. The game also consists of some officially licensed teams, like Manchester United, and three other teams from the Bundesliga (Wolfsburg, Bayern Munich, and Borussia Monchengladbach). The demo version of the game played on August 13, 2015, had teams played as AS Roma, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Brazil National Football Team, Palmeiras, and France National Football Team.
- The game has a myClub mode with which you can make a ‘dream team’ like in the FIFA series Ultimate Team mode. The myClub is also available as a free-to-play and stand-alone game. It was released on December 8, 2015, for the PlayStation 3 and 4; it was also released for Steam on February 3, 2016.
- PES 2016 has several stadiums from around the world, including some of the very famous ones, are St. Jakob-Park, San Siro, Arena Corinthians, Estadio Mineirao, Estadio do Morumbi, Saitama Stadium, Estadio Beira-Rio, and Saitama Stadium. Some stadiums were also released later, like Estadio do Maracana (only available Xbox One and PlayStation 4) and Stade de France as downloadable content.
- PES 2016 comes with an in-built commentary. The English commentary is n the voice of Jim Begin and Peter Drury, Drury replaced Jon Champion as the leading commentator. The Japanese edition of the game features Tsuyoshi Kitazawa and Jon Kabira as commentators.
- Improved AI performance, so that you can pass the ball to your allies without the fear of going over from the winning to the losing side in a single moment. The AI is made in such a way that the game’s unpredictability remains.
- As the 22 players are Ais, it is interesting to see that they all think independently as a player, not like the branches of a single machine. Thus, inviting them to work with them as a team and not considering them as a group of lone-wolfs.
- The game isn't only based on playing to achieve the goals but, but you also have to focus on every aspect of the game like reflexes, accuracy and cool-headedness while playing. In PES 2016, winning doesn't come single-handedly by playing solo; it comes by playing as a team keeping all aspects of the game in mind. And when it comes, it feels like its earned.
How to download on PC (Windows)
- 1. Click on the Download button given on the top-right corner of the screen.
- 2. After the Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 setup is downloaded; double-click on it to start the installation process.
- 3. On the license, agreement page click on 'I Agree' to continue the installation.
- 4. Specify the path of the installation files for PES 2016, either a custom one or continue with the default one.
- 5. After the setup is complete click on Finish to exit the setup.
- 6. Run Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 from the desktop shortcut, and you're ready to play.
- A large number of modes
- Right controls and response time
- Improved physics and AI
- Better gameplay
- Licenses are less that FIFA 16
- Its a copy of PS3 version
- Poor tutorials