Version: 126.96.36.199 Filesize: 3.84MB
- In English
Internet is the global system of interconnected computer networks that communicate between networks and devices using the Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP). The network comprises a wide range of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies made up of private, public, academic, enterprise, and government networks of local and global scale. The Internet offers an extensive range of information and services such as the worldwide Web (WWW), electronic mail, telephony, and file sharing of interconnected text documents and applications. We use our PC/Laptop to access the internet as computers make our work easier and comfortable. We connect the internet to our PC/Laptop via ethernet cable or Wi-Fi. Sometimes when our internet is not working, we can share the internet with our computers using our Android device. Many software helps you share the internet with your PC/Laptop from your smartphone; one such software is PdaNet.
PdaNet is a June Fabrics Technology Inc product; this software provides you a platform that helps youtube share the internet from your smartphone to your PC/Laptop. This software is a beneficial internet sharing program, enabling you to efficiently and reliably link and detect your Android smartphone and connect it to the PC via USB Cable, WI-FI, and Bluetooth. This process is also known as tethering. And the best thing is that this lightweight utility depends on totally unregulated speeds that can take advantage of mobile carriers’ internet connectivity between your PC and mobile devices. PdaNet contains two applications, one for your Android or Chromebook device, an APK client application for USB and Wi-Fi access, which can be installed either from its official Player Store or free APK installation file. The PC app installs a generic USB driver that detects and connects to almost any modern Android device to create a successful connection. The app will find its home near the system clock in the taskbar area, with an icon to adjust its lookout to make a good connection. When a USB device is detected, users can manually connect to their Android device or even allow an automated functionality.
Features of PdaNet
- Beneficial- This software is a useful internet sharing program, enabling you to efficiently and reliably link and detect your Android smartphone and connect it to the PC via USB Cable, WI-FI, and Bluetooth.
- Lightweight- This lightweight utility depends on totally unregulated speeds that can take advantage of mobile carriers’ internet connectivity between your PC and mobile devices.
- Generic USB Driver- The PC app installs a generic USB driver that detects and connects to almost any modern Android device to create a successful connection.
- Easy to use- This software is straightforward to use; within a few clicks, you can create a secure internet connection between your pc/laptop and your android device.
How to download PdaNet on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the PdaNet folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now open the PdaNet folder and double click on the PdaNet setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install PdaNet; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you get an internet connection anytime from your android device.
- This software is lightweight.
- This software is straightforward to use.
- Some mobile operators have blocked this software.
- You have to pay for the premium version of the software.