- Open Source
- In English
Computers help us in our tasks and make them more comfortable and efficient. We can perform any complex task or calculations efficiently and effortlessly. We can store a vast amount of data on our PC/Laptop quickly. If you want to check the performance or quality of the PC/Laptop, you can perform the benchmark test. The benchmark in computing is the operation of a program, program, or other procedures to determine an entity’s relative performance, usually through the implementation of several standardized tests and tests. The word benchmark is often widely used for involved designed benchmarking programs. Benchmarking is generally related to the measurement of computer hardware's performance, for instance, the floating-point operation performance of a CPU, but the technique is also applicable to software. There is much software that helps you perform the benchmark test; one such software is PCMark 8.
PCMark 8 is a Futuremark product; this software provides you an efficient benchmark test. This software is the latest edition in the PC standard tool series. The output of any PC kind, from tablets to desktops, can be checked through PCMark 8. PCMark 8 offers the perfect combination of efficiency and performance, with five separate benchmark tests plus battery life tests. The app is the entire PC criterion for business and home use. This software performs a home test which includes workloads that represent typical home user tasks. These workloads have low computational requirements, so that the Home App is fit for cheap tablet, notebook, and desktop performance tests. The home comprises web surfing, blogging, gaming, photo editing, and video chat workloads. The results are combined to give your machine the home app ranking. Creative test Benchmark app contains workloads typical of those who deal in media and entertainment. This benchmark is ideal for mid-range computer systems with more demanding specifications than the Home benchmark. The Creative app contains Internet navigation, photo editing, video editing, video chat grouping, media transcoding, and gaming workloads. The app work evaluation tests the device’s capacity to perform simple office tasks such as writing documents, searching blogs, making tablets, and using video chat. The Job Benchmark is sufficient for the calculation of the output of typical PC systems without media power. The results are combined with each workload to give your system's tool ranking. This software provides many more tests.
Features of PCMark 8
- Beneficial- This software is an efficient software that helps you perform various benchmark tests on your PC/Laptop.
- Work Test- The app work evaluation tests the device’s capacity to perform simple office tasks such as writing documents, searching blogs, making tablets, and using video chat.
- Home Test- This software performs a home test that includes workloads that represent typical home user tasks.
- Battery Test- It improves with new battery life test tools on previous models. For battery life testing, you can use Home, Creative, Work, and Device Benchmarks.
How to download PCMark 8 on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the PCMark 8 folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now, open the PCMark 8 folder and double-click on the PCMark 8 file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install the PCMark 8; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you perform benchmark tests.
- This software is easy to use.
- This software can perform a work test.
- Storage application test is not available.
App Name: PCMark 8
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2021-02-25
User Rating: 4.01