Path of Exile
Version: nan Filesize: 13MB
- Open Source
- In English
Path of Exile is a role-playing action game that is developed by Grinding Gear Games and is published in different regions by different publishers. All over the world, the game is published by Grinding Gear Games; in Taiwan, it is published by Garena Games, in Chine by Tencent Games, and in Korea by Kakao Games. The lead developer of the game is Chris Wilson. The game was released on several platforms at different times, which are Microsoft Windows (October 23, 2013), Xbox One (August 24, 2017), PlayStation 4 (March 26, 2019), macOS (September 20, 2020).
In Path of Exile, the user can control only one player from the 3rd person perspective, and the user is allowed to explore the immense area outside and caves, other related places. The player is supposed to battle monsters, go through dungeons, and fulfill quests given by NPC (Non-player characters), which help gain experience points to increase level, which helps make the player stronger. The game borrows a strong inspiration from the Diablo series and especially Diablo II. In the game, excluding the central encampments, all the other areas are randomly generated so that there is an increase in the re-playability. As the game is multiplayer, it allows people to mingle in the encampments freely, but outside the encampments, the gameplay is highly instanced so that everyone can freely explore the game and the maps.
- All action RPGs are about two things valuable items and devastating skills. Skills are present as gems, which are used as items when socketed in different equipment. A wide range and variety of skills can be used in this way. For example, you can either use your fireball and make it split into multiple projectiles, or you can use it to chain from enemy to enemy.
- All characters in the game have a variety of skills, which also includes a passive skill tree. The starting point of your vast game journey is also decided by the class you choose.
- The players have the option of playing the game as they want; that's what makes it an RPG; the game allows you to either focus on your characters' core abilities or go looking for unique combinations of skills; the choice is yours.
How to download Path of Exile on your PC?
- 1. To download Path of Exile, click on the following download button, given on the browser's top-right corner. Once Path of Exile setup is downloaded, click on the downloaded file to start the installation process; if you can't find the file, go to the default downloads folder and double click on the file.
- 2. If your installation wizard still does not start up, then right-click on the file and select the Run as Administrator option to start the process.
- 3. Now you will see the installation wizard window; click on Next to go to the next screen from the Welcome screen; once you've reached there, you will see the End User's Agreement; click on I Agree to continue with Path of Exile installation process.
- 4. If you click Disagree, your installation process will be aborted, and the installation wizard will close down. Now you will be taken to the next screen where you will have to specify the place where you want to install the game.
- 5. Once you've specified the wizard's location, the final installation process and your software will be installed in a few moments.
- 6. Once the game is installed, you're ready to walk the Path of Exile.
- Good quality sound and graphics
- A vast online community of members
- Huge in-game map to explore
- Provides a thrilling experience to RPG lovers
- Beta version is unstable due to demand
- A little overwhelming for new players