Version: 6.2004.20027 Filesize: 63.81MB
- In English
Looking for a way to make and edit 3D models for free? Well, then Microsoft Paint 3D is the software for you. Paint 3D is a software developed by Microsoft that lets the user visualize and edit 3D elements and objects. You can build your 3D models in the software, or you can use the pre-existing models. It is completely free to use for everyone. It only works on Windows 10. Microsoft Paint 3D even has the capacity for working with 2D models; however, its ability to work with 2D models is very limited.
Main Features of Microsoft Paint 3D
- User Interface (UI) – The User Interface (UI) is simple and easy to use and is very beginner-friendly.
- Tools – Paint 3D offers many tools that are very simple to use.
- 3D Models – Paint 3D lets you create your own 3D models from scratch. You can also choose one of the pre-set models found in the software.
- Speed and Performance – Microsoft Paint 3D is extremely fast and does not lag.
- 2D objects – Similar to it's earlier version, it allows you to make and edit 2D elements.
- Canvas – You can toggle the transparent canvas on/off.
- Touch Compatible – You can use touch screen with this app for an enhanced experience.
- 3D Animation – Microsoft Paint 3D allows users to create 3D animations with many tools and features.
- Design Experience – The software has a good design experience for both beginners and experts.
How to use Microsoft Paint 3D?
Once Paint 3D has been downloaded, click on the Paint 3D icon to open it. On opening the software, you will see that the User Interface (UI) is very similar to Microsoft Paint. On the top left of the screen, you can see the menu option. On the top part of the screen is the Art Tools, 3D, Stickers, Text, Effects, Canvas, Remix 3D. The top right part of the screen with Paste, Undo, History. The rest of the screen is the work window and has different paintbrush tools.
How to get Microsoft Paint 3D?
Follow these steps to get Microsoft Paint 3D-
- 1. Click on the download button to start downloading Microsoft Paint 3D.
- 2. Download the Paint 3D installer.
- 3. Read the Paint 3D Terms of Service and click on "I Agree".
- 4. Read the Paint 3D license agreement and click on "I agree".
- 5. Set a destination folder for Paint 3D and wait for the installation process to finish.
- 6. You can now use Paint 3D anytime you want.
- Easy to Use, even for beginners
- It has realistic textures
- Allows for 3D animations
- Lets you work with 2D objects
- Touch screen support
- No image correction tool
- 2D artwork is limited