Version: 7.0.4 Filesize: 60.29MB
- Open Source
- In English
Looking for a way to talk to ten different people at the same time online? Well then look no further, as ooVoo is the perfect app for you? ooVoo is a software that allows you to host video calls with up to 12 different people over the internet. All you need to do is download the ooVoo app, set up a webcam on your computer, and you need to have a stable internet connection. Once that is done, simply sign in with your ooVoo account to start calling your friends anytime you want. ooVoo is cross-platform, allowing users to connect from any device they like. ooVoo has over 75 million users.
- ooVoo runs on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- A 1.2-GHz processor is necessary for running ooVoo smoothly without any lag.
- At least 4 GB of RAM is necessary for smooth video calling on ooVoo.
- A 400-MHz video card is required for the smooth functioning of ooVoo.
Main Features of ooVoo
- User Interface (U.I.) – The ooVoo user interface is simple and very easy to use, even for complete beginners. All you need to do is log in to your ooVoo account and add your friends.
- ooVoo allows you to call up to 12 different people at once.
- ooVoo also lets you make voice calls which have amazing quality.
- ooVoo also has instant-messaging features, which can be incredibly convenient.
- ooVoo has a feature that lets you record and upload your call online. This can be extremely convenient and funny, and it's one of my favorite ooVoo features.
- ooVoo lets you leave video mails up to 5 minutes long, which is very helpful.
- File transfer – ooVoo lets you transfer files up to 25 MB in size, which gives it an edge over other messaging software.
- Watch together – ooVoo allows you to watch videos with your friends, without any sort of difficulties.
- ooVoo also allows you to share your screen, which can help with presentations.
How to use ooVoo?
After downloading ooVoo, click on the ooVoo app icon to open it. On opening the app, you will be greeted by the ooVoo menu. Before using the app, you need to sign in with your ooVoo account. After signing in you can see the ooVoo taskbar with the ooVoo, contacts, actions, and help tabs. You can start chatting by adding your friends to ooVoo. You can also sync your email and phone with ooVoo for added convenience.
How to get ooVoo?
You can get ooVoo by following these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing OoVoo.
- 2. Download and open the OoVoo installer.
- 3. Read the OoVoo ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the OoVoo License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for OoVoo and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use OoVoo anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Video call up to 12 people at once.
- Instant messaging feature.
- Voice mail feature.
- Screen-sharing feature.
- Service has been discontinued.