Version: 1.8.09 Filesize: 22.05MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you looking for a way to keep your identity and IP address safe from people online? Are you looking for a VPN? Is no other VPN software working properly for you? Well, then look no further as OkayFreedom is the perfect VPN for you to use to keep your identity and IP address safe.
What is OkayFreedom?
OkayFreedom is a VPN software developed by Steganos Software GmbH. OkayFreedom allows you to hide your identity and IP address online extremely easily. OkayFreedom also helps in protecting your data as it has a 128-bit encryption feature, meaning people won’t be able to crack your data. OkayFreedom was extremely well received by both the critics and the public and was generally praised.
What is a VPN and why do people need to use a VPN?
The full form of VPN is Virtual Private Network, and a VPN creates a private network across a public network, which helps in increasing network security and keeps your identity secret. VPNs are used for a wide variety of reasons like for security and privacy and it helps protect your data. VPNs are also used to protect the user’s identity when browsing on the internet by hiding it. VPNs also helps the user in getting around censorship by changing locations to access blocked sites. VPNs also help you in accessing content that is only available in a particular country.
OkayFreedom System Requirements
- OkayFreedom runs on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- At least 1 GB of RAM is required for running OkayFreedom.
- Around 100 MB of free storage space is required for installing and running OkayFreedom.
Main Features of OkayFreedom
- User Interface (UI) – OkayFreedom has a simple and well-made user interface that is designed for ease of use.
- No registration – No registration is required to use OkayFreedom, simply download the app to use it.
- Torrents – OkayFreedom also works with Torrents, which is incredibly convenient.
- Connection – OkayFreedom automatically connects you to the best location near you. It also lets you manually pick your location.
- In the free version, OkayFreedom has a 500 MB data limit.
How to use OkayFreedom?
After downloading OkayFreedom, click on the OkayFreedom app icon to open it. First, you need to follow the OkayFreedom instructions and select your language and starting location. Afterward, OkayFreedom will be active in the background and its menu will let you change your country and let you change the settings by clicking on the icon.
How to get OkayFreedom?
You can get OkayFreedom by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing OkayFreedom.
- 2. Download and open the OkayFreedom installer.
- 3. Read the OkayFreedom ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the OkayFreedom License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for OkayFreedom and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use OkayFreedom anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- 128-Bit encryption.
- Automatic connection to the best location
- 500 MB limit.