Version: 3.14.4 Filesize: 4.3MB
- In English
Looking for a way to flash and then reboot your Samsung Phone? Well, then Samsung Odin 3 is the software tool for you. Samsung Odin 3 is free to use a tool developed by Samsung. It lets you perform multiple tasks like flashing stock firmware, rooting, or downloading ROMs. Odin also helps you in fixing software issues like crashes, lag, or system update failures. It can also help your device escape the boot loop. Samsung Odin also helps you upgrade the stock firmware on whatever Samsung device you have. It works in rooting both Samsung tablets and phones.
Main Features of Samsung Odin 3
- Flashing Stock Firmware – Using Samsung Odin 3 you can flash your stock firmware. It can help in fixing your software issues like crashes, lag, or system failure.
- Flashing Custom ROMs – ROMs are essentially modifications to the Android OS (Operating System). You can use ROMs to customize your device or to get additional features that you would not get otherwise. You can use this tool to flash the ROMs you like.
- Rooting your device – Rooting gives you administrator access to your device. The Samsung Odin tool allows you to root your device giving you complete access to your device.
- Firmware Upgrades - The Samsung Odin Tool allows you to upgrade your stock firmware. How before you do this, please find out the correct firmware version as getting the wrong version can mess up your device.
How to Use Samsung Odin 3?
Once it has been downloaded, open the program to start using it. Before running the tool, you need to download Samsung USB drivers, otherwise, it does not work. Once the drivers have been downloaded, you need to download the correct firmware and then extract the file onto your computer. Connect your device via the USB cable and then put it into Download Mode. After this, the Odin tool will recognize your device immediately. Check the firmware folders of the device before proceeding further. Once you have found out the firmware files select the file and replace it. After this select the Auto Reboot option and then click on start. The reboot should take a few minutes. When it is finished it should show whether it has failed or succeeded. This was a simple tutorial on how to flash your device.
How to get the tool?
You can get Samsung Odin by clicking on the download button.
Steps to follow –
- 1. Click on the download button.
- 2. Download the ZIP file.
- 3. Extract and run the file.
- 4. You should now be able to use it any time you want.
- Flashing Firmware
- Flashing ROMs
- Rooting your device.
- Firmware upgrade.
- If done improperly, it can damage the device