Version: 7.0.4 Filesize: 19.34MB
- In English
The computer is a beneficial device that helps us in our work and makes our work easier and more comfortable. We all use a computer for our personal and professional tasks. Computers provide us access to various services that are very useful. Software is a series of instructions, data, or programs to implement and execute specific tasks on computers. To get a smooth and effortless performance from your PC/Laptop, you should maintain your PC/Laptop. You can also perform stability testing on your PC/Laptop to check its performance. The Stability Test aims to check that the applications crash or fail at any time by using their maximum range of applications. The application can not use the application usually. Stability testing is conducted to verify a developed product’s efficacy, often to a breakpoint, over usual operating capability. To perform stability checking on your PC/Laptop, you can download OCCT on your PC/Laptop.
OCCT is an OCCT Team product; this software helps you perform stability testing on your PC/Laptop. This software was developed in 2003 and has since been regularly updated as a free stability checker. It makes the complete checking of your machine’s stability with four separate tests: CPU: OCCT and CPU: Linpack, for testing the GPU stability, GPU:3D for Power Supply and CPU: Linpack and GPU:3D for the maximum loading of your Power Supply. Any test can be done indefinitely or for a fixed time. To learn how your machine’s temperature increases from an IDLE to a fully loaded one, you can also add an idle time at the start or the end of a test. This software provides a simple user-interface that makes all the tools and features easily accessible. OCCT benchmarking tool also embeds the monitoring engine, delivering full device readings of internal temperatures, voltages, and fan speed, both in real-time graphs and at the end of the test. All these features make this software very useful and a must-have.
Features of Unified Remote
- Beneficial- This software is helpful as it helps you to perform a stability test on your PC/Laptop efficiently and effortlessly.
- Complete Stability- It makes the thorough checking of your machine’s stability with four separate tests: CPU: OCCT and CPU: Linpack, for testing the GPU stability, GPU:3D for Power Supply and CPU: Linpack and GPU:3D for the maximum loading of your Power Supply.
- Simple GUI- This software provides a simple user-interface that makes all the tools and features easily accessible.
- Monitor Temperature- To learn how your machine’s temperature increases from an IDLE to a fully loaded one, you can also add an idle time at the start or the end of a test.
How to download the OCCT on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the OCCT folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now, open the OCCT folder and double-click on the OCCT file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install the OCCT; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you perform stability tests on your PC/Laptop.
- This software helps you monitor your CPU temperature.
- This software provides you a simple GUI.
- This software is only for personal use.