OBS Studio (32-bit)
- Open Source
- In English
If you are searching for a software which records video and allows you for live streaming. Then go and download the OBS Studio software and start streaming quickly and easily on Windows.OBS Studio is free and open-source software. This software allows users for video recording and live streaming, and you can control your stream from your own Windows PC desktop with this software.
The latest version of the OBS Studio is OBS Studio 26.0.2 (32 bit), and the supported platforms are Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. It was developed by the OBS team. It is equipped with a powerful API which enables plugin development to provide for the customisation and functions. You can get the features which you need by just working with developers in the streaming community. It is even more lightweight and high performance.
The programming code is open for everyone to improve so you can see how exactly it works. It is safe to use and free from malware. It contains no advertisement and no bundled adware. If ever you have been asked to pay for the software, then this will only be the stamp so be careful and alert.
Features of OBS Studio 32 bit
- High performance- It captures video audio and mixes it in high quality and performance. It also creates scenes which are made up of multiple sources including Windows captures, text, images, browser, Windows, capture cards, webcams, etc.
- Scenes- You can set up an unlimited number of scenes and also you can switch between it smoothly by custom traditions.
- Audio mixture- It has intuitive audio mixture with filters such as noise separation, noise gate and gain. It takes full control with its VST plugin support.
- Great filters- It comes up with great filters for video sources including image masking, colour correction and many more.
- Configuration options- It has easy-to-use and powerful configuration options. You can add new sources and adjust their properties quickly.
- Panel settings- The access to a wide range of configuration options to aspects of your broadcast or recording is provided by a streamlined settings panel.
- Modular dock.- It comes with a feature of modular dock UI which allows you to rearrange the layout as exactly as you want. You can also pop out each individual Dock to its own window.
- Video transitions effects- You can choose from a number of different and customisation transitions while switching between your scenes or adding your own stinger video files.
How to download and install OBC Studio on PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the OBS Studio setup will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, run the OBS Studio setup file.
- 3. Now click the next button and follow the setup guide.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so wait for it to finish.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the OBS Studio application.
- Recorder and live streaming is available
- Multiple platforms
- Lots of supported sources
- Free and open source
- It needs a little help and guidance.
App Name: OBS Studio (32-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-12-02
Developer: OBS Team
User Rating: 4.15
Category: Video Software