.NET Framework (1)
Version: 1.1 SP1 Filesize: 10.2MB
- In English
We all use different software on our PC/Laptop according to our wants and need. Software is a set of codes and data that tell the computer how to operate—software contrast to physical hardware, from which the device is designed and performs the work. Computer software is all information processed by computer systems, including programs and data, in computer science and software engineering. Creating software requires a loss of thinking and coding. But if you don’t have an ideal platform to develop software, it can be difficult for you to create software. Much software provides you a perfect venue for building software; one such software is .NET Framework. This software is a developer platform consisting of software, libraries, and programming languages to create different applications.
.NET Framework is a Microsoft Corporation product; this software provides you an ideal platform for developing various software/applications. The .NET architecture for developing applications with a visually beautiful user interface, smooth and safe communications, and the ability to form multiple business processes is the extensive and reliable Microsoft programming model. The redistributable kit of the Microsoft.NET Framework 4 installs a.NET Framework run time and related files to run and develop.NET Framework 4 applications. This software helps youtube build apps for Windows OS, Windows Phone, Windows Servers, and Microsoft Azure applications. It consists of the CLR and .NET Application class library, with a wide variety of features and support for many industry standards. The library provides several functions. This software offers a range of services, including managing memory, type/memory security, security, networking, and application deployment. This software allows you to use various programming languages like C#, F#, and Visual Basic. It provides easy-to-use information systems and APIs that sum up the Windows operating system at the lower level.
Features of .NET Framework
- Ideal Software- This software is a perfect developer platform consisting of software, libraries, and programming languages to create applications.
- Many Programming Languages- This software allows you to create different apps in various programming languages. This software will enable you to use multiple programming languages like C#, F#, and Visual Basic.
- Create Apps for Windows- This software helps youtube build apps for Windows OS, Windows Phone, Windows Servers, and Microsoft Azure applications.
- Professional Software- Professionals use this software to create software/applications. It consists of the CLR and .NET Application class library, with a wide variety of features and support for many industry standards.
How to download the .NET Framework on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the .NET Framework folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now open the .NET Framework folder and double click on the .NET Framework setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install .NET Framework; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software is an ideal platform to develop software.
- This software matches industry standards.
- This software supports many programming languages.
- A memory leak is the most prominent issue of this software.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.1 SP1 of the .NET framework. Sometimes publish