Version: 202022.0.00700 Filesize: 360.14MB
- Open Source
- In English
Nero Video is a software which is developed by Neo Inc., and it has the primary function that of creating professional-quality video and slideshows. The software is specially made for video editing purposes and therefore excels at what it does. It is available for Windows 7 and later. The software comes with Nero MediaHome, which means you can centrally place all your videos and image files in a single place. You can also use it to transfer it from external hard drives, mobile devices, camcorders, 4K and HD cameras, USB sticks, etc., directly to your computer. Nero MediaHome gives you tons of information from your media files, including locations, recording data, and even the people depicted in it. You can also have direct access to your content from OneDrive. Download the content only when you need it in a project; otherwise, let it stay online, saving you a lot of PC storage space.
With an automated process for making an edited video, you can easily make and share your videos in a flash, and you don't have to lift a finger. Just click on 1-Click Video Story, and it will complete your video with effects music, exit, and entry. The software comes with countless effects, and each one is capable of captivating your audience, including slow-motion, tilt-shift, titles, old film, transitions, keyframe, audio filters, and much more. The software can also make your video optimum to be played on a specific device of your choice, be it TV, phone, or laptop.
- The software uses the drag-and-drop interface for starting the editing process; you can drop your video that you want to edit into the Nero Video interface. The software's main window has a help option on the right-hand side, which is always open and filters its help topic according to your usage of the app.
- If you feel too overwhelmed by seeing all your tools and other material at once and you that it becomes too complex, then click on Express Editing, and you only see the thumbnails of your movie in a layout similar to a storyboard.
- The software gives you many options and powerful tools for its price, which includes a multitrack timeline user-interface. The Multi-Export option lets you export subclips from a clip or movie that you have split up using the scene detection tool.
- Nero Video provides you with easy access to the trimming mode, click on the timeline twice continually, and you will see the trimmer mode for the video.
- Themes are well equipped with titles, intros, transitions, and even background music, where are all automatically added as soon as you select a slide. The software has themes for all kinds of movies and music according to the theme, including kids, retro, and sports. Even 4K themes are available for the user.
- The software even has a picture-in-picture effect shortened to PiP. You can use it in animations and presents.
How to download Nero Video for your PC?
- 1. To download Nero Video click on the Download button given at the top of the webpage, the setup's download starts. When the download of Nero Video is finished, click on the downloaded file to start the installation of the software.
- 2. On the first window, you will see a welcome note; click on Next to go to the next window of Nero Video installer where you will observe the EULA, click on I Agree to continue with the installation process.
- 3. Now you will be asked for the location where you want to save the Nero Video installation files; you can click on the address bar if you want to enter a custom location, or you can continue with the location given by the software.
- 4. Now the final installation will take place, and when it is done, click on Finish to quit the setup. Now you're ready to use Nero Video.
- Professional level video-editing
- All edited videos are high-quality
- Editing with a smartphone is also possible with Nero Video
- No auto-subtitles features
- All features are paid