Need for Speed Most Wanted
Version: nan Filesize: 544.28MB
- Open Source
- In English
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012 ), is developed by Criterion Games and is the nineteenth instalment in the series. The is a remake of the original Need For Speed: Most Wanted which was released in 2005, the main difference Is that instead of EA Black Box this game was developed by Criterion Games and is published by Electronic Arts. The game is created on a modified version of the Criterion's Chameleon Game Engine. Till now the game has been released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Vita, iOS and Android, beginning in 2012, in North America. Following its release in 2012, the game won the 2012 Spike Video Games Awards for the Best Driving Game. Most Wanted was also nominated for the Best British Game and Best Online Multiplayer at the 2013 BAFTA awards.
The new Most Wanted is set Fairhaven, instead of Rockport, which was the city in the 2005 version. Fairhaven resembles a regular town with a beach and an industrial area. Just like its predecessors, it is based on an Open World Environment. The newer version of the game features a Most Wanted list of 10 racers, whereas the Blacklist of the 2005 version had 15 racers. As racers from the Most Wanted list are defeated their cars are added to the player’s roster as soon as they are wrecked.
- Types of races:-
- Sprint races – In this type of race, the player has to travel from one point to another, and complete the race while leading, to win it.
- Circuit races – The player has to complete a path in the shape of a closed-loop a few numbers of times and finish while leading the group to win the rice.
- Speed runs – The player has to complete a set course with the maximum average speed possible.
- Ambush races – Where the player starts surrounded with cops and has to evade them as soon as possible.
- The game has a highway dubbed as I-92 that stretches across the city. The gameplay itself has been likened to that of the Burnout series. This version of Most Wanted is more closely related to Burnout Paradise than the original version of Most Wanted. Like Burnout Paradise, the races have a starting and an endpoint, but the racer can choose the path himself.
- The game features an Autolog, which was first made by Criterion Games for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, and since then has been used in many titles of the game. Autolog, in Most Wanted, plays a larger role, providing more information to the players.
- In-game Activities allow the players to earn Speed Points which give a boost to the players up-on the Most Wanted list.
- Most Wanted Feature Cloudcompete, which strings together Most Wanted across all the devices it is available for and makes it a genuinely multi-platform game. You can use a single profile to play on multiple devices so that you can rank up on one device and continue on another.
How to download on PC (Windows)?
- 1. Click on the download button given on the top-right corner to start downloading the installer setup.
- 2. After the setup download has finished, go to your browser’s default download folder and run the installer.
- 3. Specify the path for the installation of the files.
- 4. Wait while the installer downloads and installs the game. Click on Finish to exit the setup.
- 5. The game is now installed, and you're ready to increase the heat.
- Lots of airborne scenes and billboard crashes
- No need to buy new cars
- Lots of racing action
- No waiting to unlock cars
- More similar to Burnout than older NFS: MW
- No storyline or in-game friends
- Limited viewing options
- Small map