Version: 2.3.15 Filesize: 144MB
- Open Source
- In English
Visual effects, animation, video editing these are all complex jobs; you require different software and high-end PC/Laptop for doing such work. Visual effects are the mechanism whereby images are produced or manipulated outside the context of live movie action. The synchronisations are made of live-action images, and the CG components are called a VFX for making realistic images. There is much software available that can help you to adds effects in your videos. The software you use should provide you with many tools and should be compatible with your PC/Laptop. One such powerful software for adding effects in your videos is Natron.
Natron is a product of Natron team, which is a composite technology free and open-source built on a node. Digital compositing software such as Ardent Media Illusion, Apple Shake, Blackmagic Fusion, Autodesk Flame and Nuke has inspired this software and extracted several of ideas and user interface. Digital compositing is a method by which many images are combined digitally to create a final image, primarily for print, movie or screen viewing. It's the digital analogue of the composition of the optical film. This software provides a simple user interface which works with a multi-platform motor that is scalable. This application is simple yet powerful and has complex layers that enable you to reach new limits while creating visual effects. This software provides you with a 2D and planar efficient tracker that may help its users to reduce your work time on a project. This software has some powerful key or matte generation tools developed by the significant OFX software developers and a wealth of tools from the group creating an open-source plugin. It has some advance technology which makes it effortless to work with nodes.
Features of Natron
- Simple User-Interface- This software is easy to understand and use as it provides a simple, user-friendly interface. You get a familiar interface which makes it effortless to use this software.
- Real-Time Feedback- This software provides real-time feedback, so you don’t have to wait for any project to be rendered. This feature is possible due to Multi-threaded rendering pipeline.
- Multi-task & Network Rendering- With the help of this software, you can generate multiple graphs simultaneously. Also, this software can be used as a command-line tool.
- Work with Motion- This software provides features to work with keyframes with a very accurate and efficient curve editor. Using this software, you can also set expression on moving objects.
How to download Natron on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Natron folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Natron folder and double click on the Natron setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install the Natron, Click on Finish button after installation.
- This software is ideal for adding visual effects in your videos.
- This software provides real-time feedback.
- This software allows working effortlessly with moving objects.
- You have to pay for the full version of the software.