Version: 14.2 Filesize: 5.2MB
- In English
Being an electrical engineer, you have to study, design and application of electrical equipment which are used in a circuit. An electric circuit is closed-loop or path which form a network of electrical components from which electrons can flow. Designing a circuit can be a lot of work, but not when you have Multisim software in your PC, which assists you and makes it easier for you to design a circuit. Other designing tools may require users to search multiple databases for components manually sometimes, with Multisim, you can find easily up to 17,000 elements logically arranged in a simple shipping database.
Multisim was initially called Electronics Workbench and created by a company called Interactive image Technologies. It is a professional level SPICE simulation program and circuit design software for analogue, digital, and power electronics for education and research. SPICE (Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis) is a general-purpose, open-source analogue electronic circuit simulator, which is used in integrated circuit and board-level design to check the integrity of the circuit designs and to predict the circuit behaviour. This software helps to visualise and analyse the electronic circuit behaviour instantly. It has a unique and straightforward interface that allows the professors to strengthen circuit theory and improve retention theory throughout the engineering curriculum.
Features of Multisim
- Multisim for Education- Multisim can be used for education because of its simple user interface. You can teach basic designing of circuits.
- Multisim for Designers- Multisim can also be used professionally, to design complicated circuit designs.
- Reinforce Theory with Interactive Circuit Simulation- Multisim is used for teaching as it can bring circuit concepts to life which without worrying about the SPICE syntax.
- Intelligent Wiring Tool- This features of Multisim connects the devices with wire in a circuit diagram avoiding issues like spaghetti wiring, cross-wiring, and unclear design diagram.
How to Download Multisim for Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Multism folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Multism folder and double click on the Multism setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Multism, Click on Finish button after installation.
- Using this software you get technical support from local engineers with a proper degree.
- Design complicated circiuits effortlessly.
- Using this software, you get access to an intelligent wiring tool.
- You have to pay for the full version of the software.