MSI Command Center
Version: 3.0.1.02 Filesize: 82.76MB
- In English
Looking for a way to control and monitor system settings for your computer system. Well then look no further as MSI Command Center is the perfect application location for you. MSI Command Center is a must-have for anyone looking for a way to adjust and view system settings. Usually, the only way to monitor these settings is under BIOS, which can be time consuming and inefficient. In contrast, MSI Command Center offers a much easier and faster way to view and modify your system settings. You can also run the MSI Command Center as a Remote-Control Center.
Main Features of MSI Command Center
- User Interface (UI) – MSI Command Center has a relatively simple and easy to use user interface (UI).
- CPU Frequency – The MSI Command Center Application lets you change the CPU frequency by allowing you to adjust the frequency of each core.
- Fan speed – You can also adjust the fan speed using the MSI Command Center application. It has two different fan modes, Manual and Smart. Manual mode lets you adjust the fan speed on your own.
- DRAM Voltage and Frequency – You can adjust the DRAM voltage and frequency from the MSI command center application.
- IGP Frequency – You can change the IGP frequency in the MSI Command Center Application.
- GT Voltage – You can change the GT Voltage in the MSI Command Center application.
- Game Boost – You can overclock your CPU using the MSI Command Center application by clicking on the Game Boost option. It offers 8 different overclocking modes for you to choose from.
- Mobile Control – You can set up a remote-control center using the MSI Command Center application.
How to use the MSI Command Center?
After it has been downloaded, click on the MSI Command Center application icon to open it. After opening it, you will see Four different tabs. The first tab is the CPU tab, where you can change the CPU frequency using the slider. The second tab is the DRAM tab where you can change the DRAM voltage and ratio using the three different sliders. The third tab is the IGP tab, where you can change up the IGP frequency. The last tab is the game boost tab. In the game boost tab, you can overclock your CPU by clicking on one of the 8 different overclocking modes. The application, default, and save options are on the top right of the screen.
How to get MSI Command Center?
You can download the MSI Command Center application by following these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing the MSI Command Center.
- 2. Download and open the MSI Command Center installer.
- 3. Read the MSI Command Center ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the MSI Command Center License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for the MSI Command Center and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use MSI Command Center anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- You can overclock your CPU.
- You can change your fan speed.
- You can increase the IGP frequency
- Overclocking can be risky for your CPU.