MSI APP Manager
Version: 126.96.36.199 Filesize: 3.3MB
- In English
MSI APP Manager is a single application that pulls together MS is a vast range of option motherboard utilities. It detects all the installed MSI applications and displays them in a dashboard-style interface. Suppose you want to launch an application, so you have to double click the application to launch it, and you can install or install the application by right-clicking on each icon. It allows you to enable packet prioritization rules for software on the host system. It contains so many built-in profiles for different usage scenarios, including gaming, streaming, and file sharing.
The latest version of the software is named MSI APP Manager 188.8.131.52. The supported platforms are Windows 7, Windows 7 64, Windows 8, Windows 8 64, Windows 10, and Windows 10 64. The ratings and popularity of MSI APP Manager are on top. The author of this software is the MSI APP Manager. It takes only 3.3 MB of space in your system, which is negligible compared to your system's storage. It provides an easy shortcut entrance and real-time update information of all the desktop apps and MSI software. This software allows users to access a wealth of additional colors and lighting modes by expanding out to the secondary window by selecting the setting option under the device settings, which is given on the launch page.
It allows you to distribute and install software on desktops, laptops, and surface PRO tablets by adding the MSI package to MDM. You have to add the MSI package to the MDM server and provide the asked details. After the distribution process, the added MSI package initiates software installation on the machines. It supports only Windows 10.
How to distribute MSc software to desktops, laptops, and surface Pro tablets?
Follow these simple steps to add an MSI package to the app repository:
- Firstly, on the MDM server, navigate to device Mgmt and select the app repository button.
- Now click on the add app and select MSI software. For the MSc source, you have to provide the software MSI package file on which the asked details get automatically pre-filled. If you are using MDM on-premises, you can directly go to step 4.
- But if you are using the MDM cloud, the asked details must be manually specified. You need to download the PowerShell script for getting information such as MSI version, MSI product code, etc.
- Once it is downloaded, open the command prompt and run the command.
- As soon as the command is run, you will get the file that contains all the US did details, which is sent to be specified in MDM.
- You can optionally specify command line args, which specifies the additional setup for the installation.
- After providing the asked details, click on the Save button. Now, this software has been added to the feature of app repository, and it is ready to be distributed to machines, and can be installed as well.
How to download and install the MSI app Manager on your PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the MSI app Manager file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the MSI app Manager application.
- Easy to use
- Provides great experience
- Provides great customer service
- Sometimes it takes time to load.