Version: 4.6.02 Filesize: 48.37MB
- In English
MSI Afterburner, or more frequently called Afterburner is a software by MSI which is one of the essential needs of a Gamer (Gaming Professional or Pro Gamer) which comes with the primary functioning of overclocking your GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) or Graphics Card. The software is said to be the world's best, widely used, and most recognized overclocking software. Other than the overclocking tools, the software also comes with additional features such as benchmarking the computer hardware, video recording features, fan profiles. Afterburner is distributed free-of-charge and is compatible with all brands of graphic cards.
MSI Afterburner tools provide you a straightforward and easy way of safely and smoothly access your PC Graphics card and other hardware for overclocking purposes. The software provides you access to the computer hardware so that you can alter several things in the process of overclocking the GPU, like the voltage supply and the frequency clock. Nowadays, many software and games require a high level of graphics and other requirements. When you try to play games without the proper or recommended specs, the game ends up lagging or slowing down. But when you also can't afford the high spec hardware then the only choice you're left with to run a high spec game is to overclock your GPU and CPU, and for that MSI Afterburner is the best tool.
- The software shows each setting or information of your Hardware that is available. It shows you real-time information like temperature, clock speed, usage, and voltage. The software gives you all the info you need to monitor and test your info. The software also gives you the information on your game screen so that you can keep an eye on the important info that can be made available when playing games.
- Overclockers and gamers always need every edge of control they need and they always prefer being on the top. Even the smallest details can mean winning or lose a big game, which means you need very precise control over your system which can only be achieved by MSI Afterburner.
- The software also gives more controls to the people and the systems running the MSI Graphics Card. The software comes with a Triple Voltage feature which can help you manage a very precise control over the voltage supply of the Memory, Core, and PLL voltages.
- The software also comes with an FPS counter which is present at a corner of your screen and helps you get a read on the real-time FPS of your system performance. This on-screen display helps you in keeping an eye on the improvement of your PC before and after overclocking.
How to download MSI Afterburner on PC (Windows)?
- 1. To download the ZIP file for MSI Afterburner click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen.
- 2. After you've clicked the button the ZIP file starts downloading, once it has downloaded double click on it to open the file or extract it with the help of Windows Explorer or any other third-party software.
- 3. In the ZIP folder search for the .exe setup file, double-click on the file to run it, or right-click and select Run as Administrator to run the setup.
- 4. The setup will start the installation process, and ask for End User's License Agreement, click on I Agree to continue with the installation process.
- 5. The installer now asks you to specify the location for the installation files once all the files are installed and ready to be used the installer will show you the final window.
- 6. Once the software is installed you're ready to overclock your GPU with Afterburner.
- Offers several skins for customizing the interface
- The software is available for free
- Option to switch and set multiple settings
- GPU overclocking may not be safe