Version: 3.6.00 Filesize: 0.2MB
- Open Source
- In English
Move Mouse is a lightweight software that is capable of stimulating mouse or keyboard activity on a PC; it performs various miscellaneous tasks on its own. The software helps you to keep the PC in an active mode, which is very suitable for situations like giving a presentation or keeping a remote session busy. For example, if you want to have a break but don't want your PC to go to sleep, the application would take over and perform random tasks like moving the mouse, right-clicking, pressing random keystrokes, or doing all three at once, so that your PC doesn't go into sleep.
Move Mouse is a very simple-to-use program. It comes with the ability to write custom scripts so that the program can perform more functions and run different, and a wide variety of scripts form the moment you open the application. The latest version allows an increase in the number of automated functions of the software. The primary function of the software includes running an application of your choice, operating a blackout schedule, and sending keystrokes to the computer.
- The software is capable of a lot of functions like cursor movements, left clicks, and keystroke. You can run different commands on it individually, one after another in a script or all at once; the software is capable of planning and pausing the blackouts of your computer, set automatic start and stop, or even use the mouse to point at a specific spot.
- The software can run without any effort and can run even without an installation once it has been downloaded; therefore, you do not have o worry about any changes that might do to your system.
- The software has a simple and easy to use interface, which is divided into five tabs. The first is the Action tab, which has the actions that Move Mouse does when switched on. The program also allows you to label different scripts accordingly or create custom names for the scripts so that you can remember and trigger the actions when you need them.
- The second is the Behaviour tab, which allows you to change the behaviour of the different functions available, their frequency, etc. And lastly, the Blackout and Scheduler Tab lets you make a schedule as to when the mouse would work and when the application has to start working automatically.
- The software comes with the function to add and edit scripts; you can run and make your scripts for a program and different events. The software lets you execute an action or script as soon as the program is started or run a particular script at a scheduled number of times.
How to download Move Mouse on PC (Windows)?
- 1. Click the download button given on the top-right corner to download the Move Mouse ZIP file.
- 2. Once the file is downloaded, double click on it to open the Move Mouse ZIP file.
- 3. Extract these files and then run the application file, named Move Mouse.
- 4. And your software is running. Now you cant set the actions you want it to take once it is switched on.
- Simulates activity on PC
- Free of cost
- The option of scheduling blackouts
- Applies status on instant messaging sites
- Supports custom coding
- Limited available functions