Mouse Recorder Premium
Version: 1.0.52 Filesize: 2.61MB
- In English
Mouse Recorder Premium is a software developed by Bartels Media for recording macros, which can later be used to do repetitive tasks and have the primary application in software testing. The method of using the app is straightforward, like 1-2-3. The first step is recording mouse and keyboard actions like clicks, movements, and keystrokes. The second step is editing and finalizing – you can edit the clicks' timing, the speed of the process, and add an extra pause or click; everything is made to be perfect for your needs. And the third and final step is playing it back like a video. You can decide how many times you want the loop to go on or until you want it to go on.
Mouse Recorder can also be used in other ways, such as making tutorial videos. You can adjust the edgy mouse path and awkward pauses to make a truly professional video tutorial. You can even give a live demonstration by playing the recorded macro once while screencasting. The software also shows mouse movements on the screen, helping you identify specific tasks and actions quickly. With this software, no one ever has to perform any task twice.
- The software comes with a clear-cut and accessible interface, with the main window displays all the steps in your macro in detail step by step process. And it also has a ribbon interface, which has all the options for recording a new macro, playing it, and editing step-by-step.
- The software is easy-to-use and intuitive, so even PC novices can easily use it, but that does not mean that it is only for beginners. It also comes with several advanced editing features, which will help experienced users.
- The software is named Mouse Recorder, but that does not mean mouse clicks are the only thing it can record. The software is also capable of recording and differentiating between right and left mouse clicks, keystrokes, and even the pauses between consecutive usage.
How to download Mouse Recorder Premium for PC?
- 1. To download Mouse Recorder for PC, click on the following download button, which will automatically start the download. Once the Mouse Recorder download is completed, you can click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process; if you can't find the file directly from the browser, go to the Downloads folder of the PC and search for it there
- 2. Once you find the installation file of Mouse Recorder, double-click on it to run the file, you can also right-click on the setup to start the installation process.
- 3. Now the installation process has started, you can click on Next to go to the next window to find the Mouse Recorder's End User Agreement; click on I Agree if you agree with the agreement and want to continue with the installation process.
- 4. If you click on Disagree, you will be terminating the process, and the installation wizard will close-down. In the next window, enter the location where you want to save the files; click on the address bar if you're going to change the default location and write a custom location yourself. You can also browse the computer for a location where you want to save the installation files.
- 5. Now the final installation process will begin with which your program will be installed on your computer. Once the process is complete and the installation wizard has closed down, you're ready to record macros.
- The interface is a very user-friendly ribbon type
- Convenient editing and recording of macros
- Records all happenings of both keyboard and mouse
- The Beta version is very unstable
- No portable version
- Security software detects it as a threat
- Language support Is present for only German and English