Version: 4.13.1 Filesize: 90.63MB
- Open Source
- In English
Mirillis Action! or Action! is a screen recording application developed and published by the Mirillis company. The company is known to produce a wide range of products for editing, playback, video recording, and transcoding. The company claims to deliver state-of-the-art products with advanced technologies to provide a stylish, user-friendly, and fast interface. Action! was released in 2012 in Polish and other countries worldwide. The full version is a paid product, and it comes with a free first 30-day trial. The company allows you to record video and gameplays and capture screens without the companies logo or watermark during the trial. The software has been voted as the best screen and game recording software by the STEAM community. Valve also contacted Mirillis to release the software for STEAM.
The software can record your gameplays and screen, and with its help, you can also stream your desktop screen live on different platforms like Facebook or YouTube. Mirillis supports Microsoft Windows only and is not available on macOS. Action! Uses DirectX and OpenGL to record the desktop. It can record the whole desktop r you can also choose to record only some part of the desktop. The recorder supports recording the screen in HD 4K quality. The people watching the gameplay know precisely what is happening. The clarity and detail of the recorded videos are eyecatching.
- With Action! You can save your recorded videos in any format you like, delete selected videos or screenshots, and export or import videos from any location or device of your preference. The interface is stylish, compact, and user-friendly.
- Action! Provides you with a Greenscreen Mode so that when you are recording any video with your webcam or any other device, you can cut-out the actual background and use a solid color background instead.
- You can select any source for your recordings to be webcams, another PC, game consoles, and even the broadcasts on TV. You can even customize your live stream or video you record by adding your logo, commentary, or webcam video.
- The latest version provides you with complete privacy while recording, you can record the application screen you want to record, and nobody can see what else is there on your PC. The software also supports recording in HD and 4K. The screen recorder also displays the average and current framerate per second (FPS) while you're playing and records the benchmark results.
- The software comes with preinstalled support for several live streaming websites; it also has support for posting recorded gameplays to major sites like YouTube, Twitch, Ustream, Smashcast (hitbox), Livestream, Aliez, Facebook, and many more.
- Using Action! You can also include pictures and webcam videos to all the gameplays you record and even your real-time streams. The webcam and recording setting is quite comfortable, select the connected webcam you want to record with, set the position of the video recorded with the webcam, size of the webcam video getting recorded, and you're all set to start your recording or live-streaming.
How to download on PC (Windows)
- 1. To download the setup of Action! click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen.
- 2. After you click on it, the setup starts getting downloaded.
- 3. When the setup is downloaded double-click on it to start the installation wizard
- 4. After the installation has started, when asked to specify the path you want your installation files to take place.
- 5. When the setup is fully downloaded, and you run the software for the first time, it asks for a product key (which you can buy from the official website) or start your 30-day free trial.
- 6. Your software is fully installed, and you are ready to record your gameplays.
- Simple to use software package
- Support for multiple device file sharing
- High definition playback of 60FPS
- The framerates are predetermined
- Higher FPS takes more space.