Version: 3.07 Filesize: 1044.63MB
- In English
Looking for a for professional mobile system manager? Well, then Miracle Box is the app for you. Miracle Box is a software that allows you to manage your phone system. It also lets you flash your device anytime you want. It helps you access your Mobile devices through a USB cable. It lets you access your phone's storage folders, which are generally not accessible, to increase performance, fix damaged sections, increase boot loading times, adding more functions, and more. You can switch out your regular OS for other versions that can increase performance or just be better to use.
System Requirements for Miracle Box
- It works Windows XP or higher. (Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- At least 1 GB of RAM is recommended (2 GB RAM is recommended)
- Intel Core 2-duo processor is recommended.
- The size of the file is 800 MB.
Main Features of Miracle Box
- Ease of Use – The software is incredibly easy to use, even for newbies.
- Data Transfer – It allows you to transfer data easily from your PC to your phone.
- Storage folders - It lets you access your phone's storage folders, which are generally not accessible, to increase performance, fix damaged sections, increase boot loading times, adding more functions, and more.
- OS – The software lets you fix damaged OS files. It also allows changing your device OS with a better version via this software.
- Diagnostic tools – Not only does it let you transfer data, but it also has inbuilt diagnostic tools. These allow you to troubleshoot your device anytime you want. It has a wide variety of diagnostics tests, reports, and scans. The entire panel has many different tools that you can use.
How to use Miracle Box?
After downloading the Miracle Box app, click on the app icon to open it. Before using the software, you must connect your device to your PC via a USB Cable. On opening the app, you see that the right-hand side of the screen has 11 different tabs, all which contain tools for you to use. Then there is the diagnostics panel, which lets you run different scans and shows you the report. The lower right-hand side of the screen has the start and stop button, which maintains the connection with your device.
How to get Miracle Box?
Follow these steps to get Miracle Box –
- 1. Click on the download button to start Downloading the Miracle Box installer.
- 2. Download and open the Miracle Box installer.
- 3. Read the Miracle Box License Agreement.
- 4. Agree to the Miracle Box Terms of Service.
- 5. Set a destination folder and wait for Miracle Box to install.
- 6. You can now use Miracle Box anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Lets you run scans and diagnostics tests.
- Lets you repair and change your OS.
- Lets you transfer data.
- Doing anything wrong to the restricted area in your phone can cause damage.