Version: 3.1.00 Filesize: 0.4MB
- In English
Mipony is a specialized downloads manager with the ability to download files easily and quickly from hosting websites like MediaFire, Gigasize, Hotfile, Filefactory, and Rapidshare. Mipony provides maximum comfort to its users when they download files from these sites. Due to its extensive support and specially programmed nature, you don't have to lift a finger while Mipony downloads the files one-after-another. It can work with both premium and free accounts present on Rapidshare and Megaupload, and for the other sites, it supports only norma accounts of the users. For some specific websites, Mipony provides lots of additional support like RapidShare timeout, captcha recognition, etc.
Some websites require the user to click a lot, face a lot of ads, give human verification, wait for some time for the download link to become active and many other steps when downloading a large number of files such actions become a headache. This is where Mipony comes in. It automatically reaches the download links, waits for the time and then automatically starts downloading the files, thus saving your time and energy. The software is capable of downloading files in bulk without having to stop and start every download.
- With Mipony download manager, you can avoid host site inconvenience. Once you've given t the task, forget about it and let Mipony do the worrying. It makes downloading files as easy as a-b-c
- Copy the URL of the file.
- Paste the URL in Mipony.
- Wait comfortably till your files get downloaded.
- It supports all kinds of downloads like – Bittorrents, YouTube and Vimeo, and Direct downloads. The software is available for both macOS and Windows.
- There is no limit to the number of files you can download from a single server or website. Copy all the links and paste them. Mipony makes sure that the files are downloaded as soon as possible and are downloaded automatically (without any human intervention).
- If an error is shown while downloading a file, Mipony takes charge and keeps reattempting till the file has been downloaded.
- When you put a file on download, it won't stop until you stop it or till the files are downloaded. The downloads continue even when you are navigating or browsing something else on your PC, and they restart on their own if the app is closed and then opened again.
- The database of Mipony is frequently updated, and the number of sites it supports is increased so that you don't have to think twice when putting something on download.
- Mipony also supports and manages “unrestrictor” servers such as Realdebrid, Alldebrid, etc. It also provides support for encrypted links; once you passed the encrypted connections, Mipony will access and download the file.
How to download on PC (Windows)
- 1. Click on the download button given on the top right corner of the screen.
- 2. The installer starts downloading and when it is downloaded double-click on it to run the installer.
- 3. Specify the path where the installation files would go and wait for the installation to happen.
- 4. Once the installation is complete click on Finish to exit the wizard.
- 5. Now your download manager is ready to download files.
- The software comes with a built-in browser.
- Premium account support
- Creates one file for fragments
- Clipboard manager
- Huge site support
- Asks for ReCaptcha for every download