Version: 2016 Filesize: 2150.4MB
- Open Source
- In English
Emails are the most efficient way to communicate professionally. If you are working as a professional where you deal with a lot of emails or you are coordinating with many people at the same time using email. It takes a lot of your time and concentration to send email to every person. While sending emails, you can make some errors which can cost you professionally. But with Microsoft Outlook 2013 you don’t need to worry about anything thing related to emails at all. All you have to do is install this software in your PC/Laptop, and you can easily send multiple emails.
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager software system from Microsoft. Microsoft Outlook is an email client who can work for any email server and helps to send multiple emails without consuming much time. This software is straightforward to use, which provides many extra features along with it. You can respond faster with the help of inline replies; you can delete, flag or mark your email read or unread with simple, handy commands in the message list.
Features of Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Easy to Use- This software has a straightforward, user-friendly interface, which makes it easier to use. It has different commands to delete, reply or mark your email read or unread.
- Attachment Reminder:- If you tend to forget things while writing an email, then this feature is for you. When you use a word or phrase which is related to attachment like “attached”, “attachment”, ”attaching”. Outlook detects whether you mentioned an attachment and not included it in the email if it is, so Outlook reminds you to have an attachment.
- Task manager & Calendar:- Outlook provides extra features such as Calendar and Task Manager, which help you to plan and manage your day or month.
- Security:- Get top-notch security with enterprise-grade guarantee, trusted by many world organisation. It works 24/7 and protects your confidential data.
- Best with Office:- When you have both Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook in your PC/Laptop you can work with and share Office attachment from your computer or your cloud.
How to download Microsoft-Outlook 2013?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Microsoft-Outlook folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Microsoft-Outlook folder and double click on the Microsoft-Outlook setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Microsoft-Outlook, Click on Finish button after installation.
- Manage your emails efficiently.
- If you forget to attach an attachment in your email, get a reminder for it.
- Offers top-notch security.
- You have to pay for the full version of the software.