Microsoft OneNote (64-bit)
- In English
Computers are an essential part of our life; we use them for our personal or professional work. They can perform any complex task efficiently and effortlessly. One of the computer's most beneficial attributes is that enormous data volumes can be stored, accessed, and recovered. We can download various software on our PC/Laptop according to our needs and wants which can help us in different task. Software is a set of codes or information that tells the computer how to perform a particular task. That's contraried to the physical hardware from which the device is designed and does the job. There is much useful software that makes your work easier; one such helpful software you can download on your PC/Laptop is Microsoft OneNote.
Microsoft OneNote is a Microsoft Corporation product; this software helps you to find and organize your notes. This software is a free-form information collection and note-taking tool collaboration of several users. This software collects user notes, graphical insight, digital quotes, and audio comments effortlessly. After making a note, you can share the Notes via the Internet or a network with other OneNote users. OneNote is supported as part of the Microsoft Office Suite while also featuring Windows 10, macOS, iOS, and Android app store as free standalone software. Microsoft offers the web-based version one-note as an administration and web office; this version permits users to edit a note in a web browser. With Notebooks, you can break into sections and pages to plan up. Quick navigation and searching, your notes are still the same place where you left these notes. This software is also useful for teachers to create and share notes effortlessly.
Features of Microsoft OneNote
- Beneficial- This is a useful software that helps you create, find, organize, and share your Notes efficiently and effortlessly.
- Collaborate- This software allows you to write down your ideas, tasks, plans, and more and share them with family, friends, or team.
- Advanced features- This software provides you some advanced features that help you convert a handwritten code into a typed text.
- Flexibility- It's easy to pull up your content from anywhere, even if you're offline. Start updating notes on your phone on the desktop. One notice can operate through every installer or system.
How to download Microsoft OneNote on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Microsoft OneNote folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now open the Microsoft OneNote folder and double click on the Microsoft OneNote setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Microsoft OneNote; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you create and organize notes efficiently and effortlessly.
- This software provides you the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- This software provides many advanced features.
- You need to take Microsoft 365 subscription to use this software.
App Name: Microsoft OneNote (64-bit)
OS: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2021-01-14
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
User Rating: 4.18
Category: Office and Business Tools