Microsoft Office 2013 (64-bit)
- Open Source
- In English
Microsoft Office 2013 which is also codenamed as Office 15 is a set of productivity tools released by Microsoft Corporation as a successor of Microsoft Office 2010 and was released on January 29, 2013. The application has got a new successor since then like the Microsoft Office 2016. The whole suite is built for the x64, IA-32, and ARM architecture, the software is capable of working with Windows 7 or above and Windows Server 2008 RT or later. Even though the mainstream support of the software ended on April 10, 2018, and the extended support ends on April 11, 2023, the Office 15 suite is widely used. The suite is available in 40 languages.
Microsoft Office 2013 comes with necessary software such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel etc. and also includes online services such as OneDrive, Skype, Outlook, Flickr, and Yammer. The suites support several formats such as Open Office XML (OOXML), Portable Document Format (PDF), and also comes with support for multi-touch devices. Some of the Microsoft Office applications are not included with the suite such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft SharePoint. On February 25, 2014, a Service Pack was released for the Office 15 suite, and it was called SP1.
- The suite can be used and is available for both home usage and office solution; the suite specializes in being able to be used by any user.
- The software is aimed at providing its user with a relatively easy and fast soli=ution for management, editing, collaboration, creation, and sharing of documents without using any third-party apps.
- The suite is ready for any work that you may have for it, be it word processing (MS Word), spreadsheet creation and editing (MS Excel), Slideshow and presentations (MS PowerPoint), database creation and management (MS Access) and many more. You name it, and Office 15 has it.
- The Office 15 especially comes with the support for Office Open XML (OOXML) format, and also a newer version of PDF editor and creator of Open Document Format.
- With the extended support of Office 15, the software receives updates regularly. The software also comes with the ability to sync the document and other material online. It also has the facility of bookmarking and getting online resources directly from Word and other applications.
How to download Microsoft Office 2013 for PC?
- 1. To download Microsoft Office 2013 for PC, click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen.
- 2. When you’ve clicked on the button, your Office setup starts downloading.
- 3. When the setup has got downloaded double click on the setup to run the Office 15 installer.
- 4. The installer asked for the End User’s License Agreement, click on I Agree to continue with the installation process.
- 5. The installer asks for a location where you want your installation files to go.
- 6. After specifying the location, the installer starts downloading the files. Wait patiently while the installer downloads the required files, if your internet connection is slow, this may take some time.
- 7. After the installer downloads and finishes the installation process, it asks you for the Product Activation Key, enter the key if you have one or start using the suite with a trial period.
- 8. Now your Office 15 is ready to be used.
- Multimedia features are quite advanced
- Touch navigation is available
- PDF editing is possible
- Comes with built-in assistant
- The user is almost forced to use cloud
- Working on tablets with Office 13 is hard
App Name: Microsoft Office 2013 (64-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64
Latest Update: 2020-12-19
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
User Rating: 4.2
Category: Office and Business Tools