Version: 4.3.08 Filesize: 33.2MB
- In English
Looking for a way to sync up your cloud and computer? Well look no further MEGAsync is the tool for you. MEGAsync is a simple cloud synchronization tool that lets you create a path between a folder on your system and your cloud drive so that you synchronize your files. It helps in the organization and tracking of your files. It optimizes your storage space and lets you customize how you want to use the tool. It is compatible with all the major Operating systems – Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. It is also free to use, however only 15 GB of storage is available with the free version. With the paid Pro version, the user receives an extra 200 GB of storage.
Main Features of MEGAsync
- User Interface (UI) – It has a simple and easy to use User Interface (UI).
- Sync – Not only can you sync your files and your cloud, but you can also sync it with other users, with their permission of course. You can also select auto sync or manually sync your file.
- Transfer – The MEGAsync tool lets you have full control over transfers.
- Storage – The free version offers 50GB free for the first six months, and then it lets you use 15GB of storage. After upgrading to the Pro version, you receive 200 GB of extra storage.
- Multi-device usage – You can use it on any device and it will keep it up to date with whatever you do.
- Lost Content – One of the best features of this tool, you can restore deleted files from the bin. It also takes backups so even if your file gets corrupted, you can still use it.
- Security – MEGAsync takes security extremely seriously. It has private encryption coupled with two-factor verification.
- Privacy – It allows you to protect your files when sharing them. You can set keys to your files which means that only you can decide who can access the file.
How to use MEGAsync?
Once the tool has been downloaded, click on the icon to open it. On opening, you will see the simple and compact User Interface (UI). On the top part of the screen, you can see the storage and transfer options. Storage shows you the storage you have left and the transfer option opens the transfer manager. The transfer manager shows you the active transfer, uploads, downloads, and completed transfers. Clicking on the file option on the top lets you add sync or upload or download files.
How to get MEGAsync?
Follow these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start.
- 2. Select your version and download the installer.
- 3. Open the installer and agree to the ToS (Terms of Service).
- 4. Click on I agree to the License Agreement.
- 5. Select the destination folder.
- 6. You should now be able to open the tool.
- Easy to use
- Good security and privacy tools
- Backup and lost file recovery
- Free 15 GB storage.
- Easy transfer of files
- Expensive premium plan