Version: r2020b Filesize: 2867.2MB
- Open Source
- In English
MATLAB is a software designed to take away so you can think and work according to it. This software allows you to analyze data, creating models, or developing algorithms. Millions of scientists and engineers using this software and trusted in it for a very long time. This software altogether combines a desktop environment tuned for analysis, designing, and iterative processes with a programming language that directly show array and matrix mathematics. It also includes the live editor, which is used for creating scripts that combine output, code, and formatted text in a viable notebook.
The latest version of the software is named MATLAB R2020b. Supported platforms are Windows 7 64, Windows 8 64, and Windows 10 64. The ratings and popularity of MATLAB software are on top. The author of MATLAB is MathWorks, Inc. It takes 2.8 GB of space in your system. It contains toolboxes that are professionally developed, fully documented, and rigorously tested. This software lets you see how different algorithms work with your data. You can do this until you have got the results that you want. After then, it will automatically generate a MATLAB program to reproduce or automate your work.
Features of MATLAB
1. This software provides an ability by which you can scale your analysis to run on GPU clusters and clouds with some minor code changes.
2. it allows you to see how different algorithms work with your data, and you can do this process again and again until you have got the results.
3. It provides you and toolboxes which are professionally developed, fully documented, and tested also.
4. This software also provides you and live editor by which you can create scripts that include code and output.
5. The software contains and valuable and practice Sibal notebook, which can be used for formatted text.
6. All over, this software allows you to analyze your data and develop algorithms in it.
7. Its code is production-ready, so you can directly go to your cloud and enterprise system to integrate which business system and data sources.
8. It will automatically convert MATLAB algorithms to HDL, CUDA, and C++ to run your embedded processor.
9. this software come up with built in graphics, which is useful for generating custom plots and visualization data.
10. It also provides you with a vast library of mathematical functions needed for linear algebra, computing statics, numerical integration, and optimization.
How to download and install the MATLAB file on your PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the MATLAB file is downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the MATLAB application.
- Different library support
- Can do less code by writing many operations
- All plugins should be free.
- The System becomes very slow while using the software.