- Open Source
- In English
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is software developed by Malwarebytes Corporation, and its sole purpose is to prevent malware and other similar malicious software from entering your system via popular software. These popular software applications most of the time have millions of lines of code which makes the software function, but as it is not easy to keep track of all of it, some people with malicious intent tend to add malicious software amongst the codes of these software so that when the popular software applications are installed, malicious ones get installed too. This makes the computer extremely vulnerable to sudden hacker attacks and even identity thefts.
The software provides you with an additional four-layers of security for the software's vulnerable codes, which is prone to such attacks. The software is not an antivirus, and therefore this is its sole function. But unlike other similar software applications, which are not compatible with any other antivirus and you need to uninstall any antivirus before installing them, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit works with any antivirus you want it to. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a specialized and small software that helps in protecting you against exploits and malware attacks. The latest version of the software also comes integrated with the Malwarebytes software.
- The software is good at blocking all the malicious content even if it is hidden with major software; security blogger Kafeine has tested the software to show that it can work on many software. The software integrates itself with Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Internet Explorer.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit also provides you with the function to turn defensive shields on or off for programs you trust and give you the control if you want to create custom shiels for specific software applications.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit has been tried and tested by many people, which means that it can be trusted even more. The software can block all threats targeted at your PC or laptop, which makes it safe from vulnerabilities.
- The software enables the user’s device to be able to stand-by and defend against attacks from drive-by hackers and identity thieves. The software can block known, and even unknown exploit kits, which makes an extremely useful software.
How to download Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for your PC?
- 1. To download Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for your PC, click on the download button given on the webpage’s top-right corner, and the download will start; once the download is done, click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- 2. Now the software will show you the welcome note from the company; click on Next to go to the EULA or End User’s License Agreement which must be agreed to. Now you will be taken to the next window of the software.
- 3. Here you will be asked for the location where you want to save the installation files of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit click on the address box to change it to your desired location or click on Continue to go on with the location provided by the installer.
- 4. Now the software’s final installation process will take place. Click on Finish to exit the installer; when all of it is done now, you are ready to use Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.
- Lightweight software
- Protection for Office suite, PDF readers, media players
- The free version also available
- Only available in English
- Bench test can’t prove its effectiveness
App Name: Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2021-02-25
Developer: Malwarebytes Corp
User Rating: 3.13