Version: photoeditor4.3.0 Filesize: 486MB
- Open Source
- In English
Looking for a professional photo editor for your work or leisure? Well then, look no further, as Luminar is the perfect application for you. Luminar is a photo editing software made by Skylum. Luminar is a wonderful software that even beginners make world-class photo edits. It is extremely easy to use, but at the same time offers professional-looking results. The software has a very attractive theme and user interface (UI). Luminar comes stuffed to the brim with a wide variety of features that are just as good, if not better, than other software in the market like Adobe Photoshop.
- Luminar only works on Windows 7 or higher (64-Bit).
- At least a GPU with 4 GB of RAM is recommended.
- THE minimum CPU requirement is 8 GB (Although 16 GB RAM is recommended).
- At least 10 GB of storage space is necessary.
Main Features of Luminar
- User Interface (UI) – The Luminar User Interface (UI) is compact and easy to use.
- Adaptative User Interface (UI) – The Luminar Interface is adaptive and changes according to the user’s needs, preferences, and skill level.
- Beginner Friendly – Luminar is incredibly beginner friendly and has video tutorials for all the different features available.
- RAW support – Luminar offers full fast RAW file support.
- Customizable workplace – The Luminar app allows you to customize your workplace. This means that you can change it according to your needs and ability.
- Filters and Masks – The Luminar app has hundreds of different photo filters and masks for you to use.
- Black and White Filter – Luminar has an amazing black and white feature that doesn’t just convert the picture; it even lets you fine-tune the details.
- Erase Feature – Luminar has an erase feature that lets you remove unnecessary objects.
- Social Media – Luminar allows you to directly upload your works to social media from the app.
- Powerful tools – Luminar comes jampacked with powerful tools like the image masking tool, texture overlapping, layering tools and a face retouching tool.
- Batch Processing – Luminar has a batch processing feature.
- Instant Looks – Luminar has an instant looks tool, which are preset images carefully designed by artists. You can even make your own looks.
How to use Luminar?
After downloading Luminar, click on the app icon to open it. On opening the app, you will see the Luminar User Interface. The top part of the Luminar interface has the toolbar, which has the file, edits, layers, Filters, Tools, Windows, Skylum Account, and helps options. The left-hand side of the screen has the Luminar user guide and video tutorials, which are extremely helpful to beginners. The center part of the Luminar interface is the work area where you can select and work on a file.
How to get Luminar?
You can get Luminar by following these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Luminar.
- 2. Download and open the Luminar installer.
- 3. Read the Luminar ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Luminar License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Luminar and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Luminar anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Beginner friendly.
- Has a wide variety of tools and features.
- Adaptative User Interface (UI).
- Batch processing.
- It only works on high end systems.