- Open Source
- In English
If you are looking for software to make well-structured professional documents, Libreoffice could be a great choice. Whether it is a letter, a master thesis, a brochure, financial reports, marketing presentations, or technical drawings, LibreOffice can help you professionally do this. LibreOffice offers a wide range of services, namely, Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Base, and Math.
If you are looking for a modern, full-featured word processing and desktop publishing tool, Writer has all the amazing features you need to do so. You can create quick memos, complete books with contents, diagrams, indexes, and more. Calc is the free spreadsheet program that allows you to choose and use a comprehensive range of advanced features. It is useful for both new users and professional data miners. Impress provides you with different editing and views modes, which makes creating and editing slides very versatile.
Apart from this, you can produce a quick sketch to an elaborate plan and communicate with graphics and diagrams with Draw's help, manage your databases with Base, and use various mathematical formulas using Math. And the supporting platforms for this software are Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10(all 64-bit). The Document Foundation authored it. The latest version of LibreOffice is named LibreOffice 7.0.4 (64-bit). It requires up to 1.5 GB of available hard disk space.
1.Not only is the LibreOffice offline installer compatible with many document formats such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher. It also enables you to use a modern open standard, the Open Document Format (ODF).
2.It has a clean and beginner-friendly interface that lets you make your work easier, thus increasing your productivity.
3.It comes with many extensions and templates that enable it to add new functionalities to its tools.
4.The AutoComplete feature allows you to complete the words and phrases by suggestions as soon as you start typing.
5.It serves as excellent free software that helps both newcomers and professionals.
How to download and install LibreOffice on your PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the LibreOffice file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the LibreOffice application. And did not need any additional requirement
- It is open-source and free software.
- It has all the features that one would get in a purchased office suite.
- It is compatible and follows industry-standards.
- Frequent updates are available.
- It makes pdf editing hassle-free and straightforward.
- Works with all Microsoft Office apps.
- The interface is outdated.
- Doesn't have online collaboration, which makes working less convenient.
App Name: LibreOffice (64-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2021-01-22
Developer: The Document Foundation
User Rating: 4.33
Category: Office and Business Tools