Version: 2.2.0rc1 Filesize: 28.1MB
- Open Source
- In English
LibreCAD is an open-source and free 2D CD application. It was first released in December 2011. It supports reading DWG files and also provides writing maker cam SVG files. The author of the software is the LibreCAD team. Its latest version is LibreCAD 2.2.0 RC 1. it attracts a large number of users. It supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. It is also an alternative to famous professional 2D and 3D modelling.
It represents an opportunity for every professional to enter into the world of 2D design by accessing industry-leading tools which are free for everyone. It is also created in an open-source environment and focuses on bringing quick updates to the tools users. It has one of the best tools for modelling 2D design. The interface of the software was created from death, which enables users to easily access all necessary tools for modelling for manipulating the designs.
Its canvas area is arranged with drawing tools, layer list, selectors, block list. It also consists of a large number of additional tools, which is accessible through contextual menus and are arranged on the top of the app. It was first released in December 2011.
Features of LibreCAD
- It exports SBG, PDF, JPG, PNG, DDS and others.Users can open and save DXF, CZF and LFF.You can import the DWG, JWW and others.There are so many tool categories such as line, polyline, spline, circle, eclipse, text and dimension.
- There are no language barriers.It is entirely free.You can use it unless you copy it with free user support.Customisation settings are also available.
- User interface- You can create a new toolbar as a less edit and delete an existing toolbar or you can also create a new menu, edit a current menu and assign a menu.
- You can resize the widgets by dragging their edges and also move widgets.
How to use LibraCAD?
Tips to print a drawing to positioned and to scale with border.
- Firstly draw the border.It should be centred in the finished page.Do not draw anything outside the border.
- Select print preview which will provide a preview centre to the page, and the border is as large as possible. Select the scale. Click on the centre button.
- Click on the print button.
How to download LibreCAD on pc?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button. and then click on the agree button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the application.
- Free to use
- Regularly updated
- Cannot use DWG format.