Version: 18.0.0 Filesize: 271.21MB
- In English
LeapDroid is an Android Emulator which can be used to run a wide variety of android application on the Windows from entertainment apps to light social networking application, and even games. The software can do this by emulating Kit Kat Android 4.4, which is a pretty old but stable version of Android and is still supported by many apps. The software is capable of mapping the keys to the touch gestures they have in the app. The android emulator can help you enjoy your favourite games on a bigger screen without having to worry about processing power, a small touchpad, or battery life.
LeapDroid is a favourable choice as an emulator because of its simple interface, a wide variety of features and functions, and support for multi-emulator profiles. The software can help you to take Android gaming to the next level, and it also helps in syncing of an Android smartphone with your PC effortlessly. The software comes with a minimalist design with simple to use interface. The ease-of-access to the apps installed on the emulator makes sure that you don’t spend too much time looking for your favourite apps. LeapDroid doesn't come with any bloatware that would require too much space on your PC hence making the software easy and fun to use. The emulator uses Android 4.4 interface, which makes it look a bit old but also makes it simpler to use.
- The installation of apps and games in the emulator is simple with Google Play Store, which works as well in the emulator as it would in any other smartphone.
- The graphics in the software is supported by the Open Graphics Library which makes sure the smooth running of the emulator on the PC.
- The various touch and other gestures the app in the emulator needs is provided by mapping the keyboard and mouse with the emulator. All functions in the emulator are handled by keyboard and mouse connected to the PC, from playing games to navigation in LeapDroid.
- Leapdroid is said to have the lowest loading time to open apps and games than any other Android emulator in the market; it enables faster loading and booting of the games.
- The software can easily update and change the visuals of an app with the preference of the user, for example, if you're opening Clash of Clans with LeapDroid on your PC, it will allow you to zoom in and zoom out easily.
- The software supports both ARM and x86 applications.
- The user interface of LeapDroid is very smooth and unique. It is compatible with 99% of the Android apps that are available in the market.
- The software also allows the users to log in with multiple accounts to play games or use app services so that you don't have to rely on any other third-party app.
How to download on PC (Windows)?
- 1. Click the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen to download the LeapDroid setup.
- 2. Once the setup is downloaded, look for it in your browsers default Downloads folder.
- 3. Double-click on the file to run the LeapDroid setup.
- 4. The installation Wizard will ask for End User’s Agreement, click on I Agree to continue with the installation process.
- 5. Specify the path for the installation files or continue with the default path given by the installer.
- 6. Once the installation is done, you're ready to play Android games on your PC.
- Smooth interface
- Simple installation process
- Creation of multiple emulator profiles
- Special features available for gamers
- Old Android version, so doesn't support some apps.
- No official support for the emulator