Version: androidemulator4.0.39 Filesize: 412MB
- In English
LDPlayer is a type of Android Emulator. Android Emulators can also be called Android Virtual Device (AVD) which represents a specific Android Device running on a PC. By using an android emulator, you can use and experience a virtual Android OS on your PC.
On the other hand, LDPlayer is built mainly for gamers. It does not just run Android apps on PC but can also support powerful gamers, who want to take android gaming to the next level. The emulator is capable of mapping the keyboard to the game controls and supports the latest games. The emulator is capable of adjusting the game to the better hardware of a PC as compared to a phone or tablet.
Some of the features are listed below:-
- APK Support- LDPlayer supports installing apps from APK files if they are not available on Play Store or any other app store. The APK button allows you to browse the files on the PC and install them as apps on the LDPlayer.
- Built-in screen recorder.
- A lot of things are customizable on LDPlayer like the resolution (Tablet or Mobile), Disk Management, settings, shortcuts, etc.
- The software enables the user to do custom mapping. They can select different keys on the keyboard for separate buttons on the screen.
- LDPlayer had well-developed Android 5.1 and Android 7.1 with full Android experience.
- It enables Android gaming on PC.
- It supports gaming with keyboard, mouse and even gamepad on PC.
- It is best in compatibility and rich-function settings (CPU, RAM, Resolution, Device Model, Shortcuts, game settings, etc.).
- Enables you to play multiple games simultaneously with Multiple Instances.
- Come with built-in GPS location simulation, with which you can change your location, so that you can change gaming servers.
- File sharing between Android and Windows.
- The app is free to install and is not too heavy with advertisements.
- It also gets actively updated monthly.
- Intel or AMD Processor x86/ x86_64
- Windows XP or above
- DirectX 11/ Graphics Driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- Minimum 36GB hard disk space
- Hardware Virtualization Technology enabled in BIOS
- CPU: Intel i5 or above
- RAM: 8GB or above
- Disk Space: 100GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or better
How to install on PC?
- 1. Click on the button given on the top right corner to download LDPlayer setup.
- 2. After the setup gets downloaded, click on Run.
- 3. Follow the instructions of the setup to install the software.
- 4. After getting installed, click on Try it now button to run the software. The first Run takes some time for loading the emulator as it adjusts to the hardware. Once the loading is over, you can download the apps or games you require. You can use the Google Play Store or the LDPlayer app store for the same.
- Supports certain games with unique settings
- Features for multiple instances
- Good keymapping
- Comes with gamepad support
- No tutorial on using the app