Version: 10.0.198 Filesize: 801MB
- Open Source
- In English
KeyShot is a software made for different kind of businesses. It can be relied upon by companies of all types and sizes, for making scalable and fast models and for providing solutions for the creation of visually stunning and eye-catching animation, real-time ray racking scenes, still images, colour libraries, material templates. The software also allows you to make material templates, provide toon-shading and several other services needed in the modern marketing world, for engineering designs, visualisation and for project development, to name a few. The software is built from the ground up to be fast, capable and accurate. The software has got its name and fame from the facilities it provides to its users, like focusing on powerful tools, real-time 3D designing, and fast rendering.
Since it was first released, KeyShot has gone through a large number of changes and has also adopted several advanced tools which make it much more useful for designers and makes it easier for them to realise their imagination or vision. It enables them to finish their projects and other developments with ease and without relying on any other third-party tool. These tools include the built-in image-editor, advanced cutaway function, and other multi-layered object functions.
- KeyShot is explicitly designed for making the creation of animation and 3D rendering easy. By using it, you can apply and add your materials and object lightning fast. The software claims to be the most accurate software in providing material appearances and lighting which looks the same as in the real world and all of this comes in a single powerful interface. The software is also capable of providing advanced capabilities and also the ability to see all the changes that you make in real-time.
- The software is straightforward and easy to use so that you can concentrate fully o the design that you're making and not on how complex the interface is, nor on searching for the different tools. The software is easy to learn, and it is easy to use to achieve and maximise photographic results. It is also capable of rendering the most advanced outcomes in 3D technology through a simplified and workflow-based interface.
- KeyShot supports the largest number of 3D file formats and can provide a unique visual speed and agility that is not present with the other software in the market. With its file support, it can give its user the most fluid workflow from the idea to the final product.
- KeyShot is one of the best software in the market, which can provide accurate and realistic looking results to your projects and images. The materials in the software can go beyond the physical appearance to provide scientifically sound and precise properties to your projects. The software allows you to use a pretest, create your own or use an exclusive material.
- KeyShot helps in the full utilisation of your PC CPUs or NVIDIA GPUs for designing and rendering, and also provides the capability to scale unmatched performance.
How to download KeyShot on PC?
- 1. Click the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen to start the downloading KeyShot setup.
- 2. Once the KeyShot setup is downloaded, double-click on it to start the installation process.
- 3. The wizard asks for End User License Agreement, click on I Agree to continue with the installation.
- 4. The software also asks for the location where the installation files would go, enter a custom location or continue with the one already given.
- 5. Now the software is installed, and you're ready to render 3D objects.
- RGB code for the diffusion of a material
- Better stock materials
- Can also be used by beginners
- HDRI Editor available for custom lighting
- No option for rendering large objects
- High-spec machine required
- No recovery method in case you accidentally close window